Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Haishzz.. Just back from my depressing History paper..
Damn it.. I really hope and pray that I will be able to pass and get a D..
I came school to study.. But nothing went in as usual..
Kept thinking about what happen last night..
My wallet.. and.......
then plus the the stress from needing to remember everything..
Though its possible and even if not possible.. I could have minimise the dmg de..
But then I was hopelessly depressed and like devoid of hope..
I really wish I can promote..
I want to promote..
I dun wanna waste a year..
I want earn my first million by 25 de..
One year lost would mean that I may not be able to achieve it..
I WANNA PROMOTE!!
I will be hardworking le.. I promise..
I wun be so hopelessly affected by what a gal does..
I will place u above all.. Always..
I know you weren't really there cuz I haven't been doing my QT regularly..
I only called u when I needed u..
I am sorry.. My life is really full of regrets..
There ain't anything I am proud of..
I want this to be a stationary point le..
I dun wanna fall any deeper..

I really need help..
Super depressed..
Somemore having Lit tml..
jialat la.. 20 hours more.. 8 hours to sleep.. 20 mins to eat.. 40 mins to bathe..
only got like 11 hours left.. AHHHHH!!!!

挑衅by 信乐团. Is a nice song.. So many songs so nice also..
退后 by Jay Chou is really nice too..
假如 by 信乐团 really speaks of my feelings now..
不值得 by Dreamz FM speaks of me also..
Sianded.. I am dropping into emoness when I shouldn't..
Lonely Lonely.. Even God seems to be so far away..
Confused and upset.. everything collapses again and again..
Sick and Tired of everything..
The resolve is weak..
Nothing works..
Die-ed..
gone..

Another page
carved upon my life at
3:32:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.