
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Hmmm.. Today was just great..
I went school late.. Woke up late la.. Whats ur prob? LOL!!
Anyway, stone outside hall while listening to principal talk cuz I dun dare go in.. -.-"
Late ma.. Then entire cohort there.. I nice guy k? give him respect..
Anyway, went in with another late comer..
Listened to the greatest news of all.. I not gonna have sch after that briefing..
Then tml also dun need.. Hahah..
Cuz H2 math ppl have to retake their paper due to some misgivings..
Not gonna say much out lest ppl try and see SR in the wrong light..
I love SR k? and I feel that the principal did a great job handling the matter..
He protected the teachers.. And thats his job..
He bore the blame and he explained to an angry crowd..
And his reasoning was good..
I only see a fault in his entire planning..
And that would be his mistake to not inform students via sms..
Even at friday, he could have asked students to study hard over the weekends..
Its true its God Damn difficult to convey messages liddat..
But I feel that A message asking them to study hard while promising them an explanation when they get back to school on tuesday would be great..
Then ppl cannot find excuses even if they dun wan to believe it..
Ppl who are on the ball would gain an advantage..
However, no one is perfect and he may have fallen in that way..
But he did his best.. Can't u ppl see how stressed up he is on stage?
Its not easy, even for someone with authority to explain something unpleasant to the crowd..
He tried to be cheerful and reasonable but evidently he lost it when ppl still questioned it..
He was wrong to lose his cool but I think he did his best..
No one ain't perfect.. Only God is..
So dun go blaming the school k?
Its not like they wanted it to happen...
Besides, take it as a chance to do better.. Jia you and move on..
U ppl may question the fact that I am not a H2 student and therefore dun understand..
U are wrong.. I am emo.. I know emotions inside out..
And I analyse well enuff.. to understand how the situation might be..
In fact, the 2 questions i wanted to ask was to make things fairer.. More of improving his solution, instead of questioning it..
However someone brought it up.. The earlier release today..
And also I wanted to ask if everyone could have that copy that the 3 cgs had..
But aiya.. I didn't want to be like seen as extra.. Then plus, even if I go up..
ppl think i extra nia.. Think I act impt.. So to avoid such misunderstandings, i didn't..
Anyway.. I understand the shitty feeling of being in slack mode le..
But then suddenly still need study.. I pity you'll and respect the fact that you all had to go thru it again without complains..
You can say that my image of science students rose significantly.. On the side whereby, you'll ain't that unruly.. :)
I still love arts ppl.. hahah..
Anyway.. on my part.. I have always been regretting not taking H2 maths..
Now it seems like its consoling me.. Dunno la..
I gonna take H2 maths as private candidate after army if I need to.. I so zai.. Can de la..
Provided I dun die by then..
Hahah.. k la.. I go slack le.. Cya guys..
jia you all my H2 math frens.. (Wan go watch movie tml? LOL!! JKJK!!!)
And jia you to all J2s..
Remember.. "Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit," says the Lord Almighty.. He will make a way..
Yeah.. God will make a way where there seems to be no way.. AMEN!!
Trust in him, put in ur best and God will do the rest, the wonders...
Cheerios..
Oh yeah.. I went watch movie today..
Hahah.. met Sheng and pretended to be Wilson..
hahah.. he dunno.. until when playing CS, Zhen Wen shout my name continuously..
-.-"..
Anyway, the movie I watched was 侦探.. It was a thriller.. And its like Vacancy..
Human.. But scary, with all the horror and death and suspense..
I hide half my face under my jacket again.. Reminds me of that day..
plus the similarity of it to vacancy in terms of way of horror didn't help improve things..
I started emoing again.. sianz.. nothing much la.. ZW lost her wallet..
but then retrieved it le.. (how i wish i can get it back as easily..)
Then emo my way home lor..
Emo till fall asleep.. Then woke up straight after the bus left the second last station..
Yeah.. Came home, eat, teach my sis math.. maple.. and blog lor.. heh.. K la..
Lucks to all again.. cheerios..
carved upon my life at 11:12:00 PM