Flying Escapades..

Monday, October 15, 2007

hmmm.. Back from PW..
Wa.. I had a totally different impression of Marian after I went to her house.. :)
Her house damn nice.. Damn comfortable.. LOL!!
Anyway.. About that fren of mine.. I dunno what to do la..
I know I shouldn't have what I have said..
Made u so fan nao.. (I dunno if u are..)
Made u so sad and angry?

But then what I said made sense..
I couldn't see myself continuing to pester u when I ain't entirely welcomed by ur other frens..
My fault partly la.. Perhaps for ur closest fren, my primary school fren too..
I should have talked to her more also..
But she seems very closed up so I didn't really dare try..
Try le.. She will say She scared SOMEONE get wrong impression..
-.-"..
Dunno la.. I think I may have been wrong to say it until like I wun ever look for u again..
But what I meant was that I may not seem as closed le..
Cuz I am selfish..
I dun wan to feel hurt if I stayed near and kena ignored again..
I have been ignoring it and somehow cuz of the recent amount of stress from problems I had..
I snapped.. Sorry.. Now I dunno what to do..
The truth is I really didn't want to stop our current friendship..
But I really didn't what to do..
Plus you also seemed so distant for the past week..
I got so depressed that I feel that the best way was to end everything..
Yeah..
In a sense whereby I wun wan to get near cuz I dun wan to feel left out again..
I am selfish in that sense I guess.. zzzz..
Gotta change..
But now.. I dunno what to do..
Even if I wanna reverse everything..
I can't.. cuz whats done is done..
How to even ask u again..
U stopped replying..
U wun answer ur phone.. (apparently having sore throat)
I dunno.. I really Dunno..
I realised I always know how to cheer ppl up and help ppl..
But I am a loser when it comes to helping myself..
Siao one..
K la..
I go eat dinner.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
7:20:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.