Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hmmm.. Just thought about something after looking at some stuff..
Wa.. I have decided I try never to include............. in my blog unless its really impt..
Everyday stuff like, "oh saw.... at.... during...." will never appear again..
Time to forget..
Zzzzz..
I say this like so many times le.. Time to forget.. Time to forget..
Like jiu shi cannot forget..
Say le this time.. Will it work?
Two easiest way to forget someone u like..
-like someone else..
-Hate that person till ur love for her is gone..
Hmmm.. Both options like abit ermmmmm... hahahah..
Sianded.. I just hate the feeling of being tao-ed...
Shouldn't have spoke to U when U came online..
What a ass I am..
asked.. "U ok?"
What I got was.. " ".. C0OL right?
Totally tao-ed.
Wth.. And I was like worried...
Tsk.. Stupid Zhi Xian..
Stupid Christopher..
DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!!!!!!
grow out of it and really emerge the victor, stronger and better..
I know.. But its like so difficult can..
arghhh..
Have training tml.. PL gals coming again.. :)
Eh.. dun get wrong idea.. They like abit too young k.. (nvr really go see..)
YAY!!! later the dunman gal come back..
hahah.. She not bad sia.. But dun be so idiotic la..
I sound like some kinda flickered minded guy..
Zzzzz.. yay.. Training tml.. Woohoo...
Tug Jump Tug jump.. Knee raise.. knee raise.. Woots..
All the way man..
All the way to OWNING sports day.. Hehehehehe....

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:05:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.