
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Hmmm... Here's me blogging again..
While listen to Fergie's Big Girl Don't Cry..
Its quite a nice song.. Heh..
Back from church.. My mum's church I guess..
She went there for some course as a rather old believer but learning as a new-B..
Amen for all the stuff she learnt.. Heh.. >.<
Well.. I seriously believe that wa... Nicky-"dunno what" de sermon rocks la..
He brought across the message in a fun but serious way.. I tell u.. he just rocks..
hahahah.. Anyway.. just back home..
Gonna go bathe after I finish my post..
Today was like woah.. Great.. Had results back.. its like dey.. No change..
Whatever.. Listened to the CIP talk and hmmm.. i am interested..
Jialat forget the website le.. DIE DIE DIE!! Someone tell me plz plz plz...
Anyway.. now the song is You don't know me by michael buble..
Wa.. Its so nice and sad.. reminds me of someone who is in his shoes awhile ago.. :(
Well.. Played bridge with Charlotte spidey, shirlene, joel and patson..
Played till 11.30 liddat.. Then go eat at Kovan Macs..
Went back to school and slacked with my laptop and the PSP!! >.<
Saw Qinning.. Dunno why but I very happy.. maybe cuz she will be leaving soon le..
J2 ma..
Haishzz.. Anyway.. slacked till 3.45pm where I met desmond and went for training..
WOAH!! today's training was SUPER DUPER TOUGH!!!
Plus the fact that I am sick with a blocked nose and a cough..
I tell u.. I was so breathless can? Like cannot breathe liddat..
Whole head like turned heavy and blurry after every vigourous exercise or course today..
I felt very tired and my eyes couldn't open much..
No oxygen to Brain liao.. Jialat.. Happened yesterday too..
When I did stridings with Ryan and Desmond..
Sianz.. Feel like I was gonna die any moment.. Like gonna get asthma attack anytime liddat..
P.S (I had mild asthma when I was young.. Doc said grow up wun have le.. But I mean.. U nvr know de lor..)
Lack of oxygen would mean that all the blood is going to my muscles..
And it ain't enuff so it took some from the brain one..
Means my legs grew heavier and heavier as I grow weaker with the lack of oxygen..
I pushed on anyway..
I thought.. Hey Jesus.. Pull me through this.. I mean..
This ain't anything compared to what u went thru for us..
And well.. I pulled through.. Didn't die..
Like I said.. Not time to die yet.. God has something for me to do before I die..
Anyway.. Training got like many many tug jumps at one go..
then obstacles that make u raise ur leg while u run through them.. Wa..
And the height is like high la.. Plus the distance..
Wa.. Took me alot of my strength as we are forced to sprint to cover the distance between each "bridge"..
Training stamina sia.. Had other stuff like jumping on the mat to land on ur back..
Doing turns on the mat.. fan ken dou.. dunno how say in english..
Then had jumping and landing on our butt with our hands high..
Had high knee warm up and stretching.. Like leg touch hand while lying to form a cross shape..
Doing a 90 degree thing while stretching out..
Oh yeah.. Did bouncing while running also..
SO cool.. Eh.. gonna ask thomas if I missed out anytinng.. :)
Training was tough but its great..
Gals.. You all did great.. Hehe.. eh.. I go bathe.. Continue blogging when I am done..
Still got things to say.. :) BRB!!
carved upon my life at 10:24:00 PM