
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Hmmm..
I dunno sia..
I know I can forget u.. But what the heck..
I actually dreamt of u right before I woke up..
My fren and I going play soccer le..
Then somehow U appear..
Weird thing is I can't seem to recall how many ppl were there..
Well..
Something remained constant in this dream..
I didn't know what to do when I saw u..
Lol.. Instead I continued dribbling the ball and fired a volley..
zzzzz.. Details aside..
Wa.. u can even appear so vivdly in my dream really means I think alot about u..
Sianz.. I dunno what to do..
I said I will forget u but i dun think i can..
Somehow even if I give up totally.. The feeling, no matter how faded will still be there..
I cannot say all the harsh thing I said in earlier posts will really happen..
Cuz I know I am not liddat..
Just trying to be different is just so hard..
Haishzz..
Anyway, Had a wonderful lunch at my Ah Ma's house.. Wa..
I still love her pork chop.. No one does it better and I have learnt how to cook it..
Woots..
I gonna learn all the other dishes in the hols man..
Like curry and other nice nice dishes.. :)
I gonna be a great chef.. Heh..
My uncle spoke to me about my combi and he encouraged me on..
Said I made a right choice by taking a path less used..
Cuz Singapore cannot remain in engineering and all that other stuff for long de..
When China rises, they will win liao..
Singapore survives by being different..
Having an effective workforce and being quite cheap..
But China is catching up etc..
Singapore has to be different..
Thats why she goes into Arts and stuff lor..
I dunno la..
I either gonna be policeman, lawyer or go into music industry..
I rather choose a road less chosen and shine it for Christ..
I am serious.. I gonna work hard le.. Stop all those crap..
Mind over body..
zzzz...
Well.. Watched 巴黎恋人 and the guy said something which I had to agree
He said," 因为爱你才会放手,因为爱你才会痛苦"
Wa.. So touching sia that scene..
Sometimes I can't help thinking..
Am I that jialat that no one is willing to be with me?
Well.. Maybe la.. But nvm lor.. Its not like I can't be alone..
I have grown stronger in that aspect..
To be more lone than I could have 4 years ago..
Everything that I have been through are stepping stones to help me achieve who I really wanna be..
Haishzz..
Loving someone is not as simple as it is..
It involves sacrifice and ability to let go..
I am learning how to now..
Go study Chinese liao..
Something is bugging me but I shall think of it next time..
Cheerios..
carved upon my life at 8:29:00 PM