Flying Escapades..

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I know if I gonna start blogging, I will start emoing..
I shall leave that to my private blog..
Something short though..

I read my old entries and i read about what happened in first three month again and how I denied liking..........
Well.. It certainly reminds me of alot of things..
On how close we were once.. Awww.. Heck it..
Thinking about it just makes me wanna break my heart into pieces cuz the pain is........
Screw all this.. I gonna forget them and throw them into the depths of my memory..
I wasn't appreciated but I am still feeling this way..
What a weakling..

Rushing my I&R..
Talk more next time..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:31:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.