Flying Escapades..

Monday, October 15, 2007

I think after chilling down for a moment..
I think I wun change ba..
Its stupid to try to be someone I cannot be..
I tried it before and I couldn't.. Its just not me to do so..
My beliefs and all..
Dunno la..
I dunno what to do..
I think I made the wrong decision in losing a fren liddat..
But I dunno what to do then except that..
And I dunno what to do now to reverse that either..
I am screwed la..
I must learn to think more before I act..
I will definitely do so the next time round..

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:14:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.