
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Ok.. 2 things just happened to add on to my emo self..
Emo self- History die le.. Today super not productive..
1st thing is.. I lost my wallet on the bus.. Pray that the people in amk can find it sia.
2nd thing is.. Ok.. I have read and I have gotten the message..
One cannot even pen down one's thought in a blog..
But its alright.. Since u not happy..
Then I shall not even mention even a molecule of u in my blog again..
I have editted everything in my last post.. not even a hint of u.. this post shall be the last..
Shall consider editting every single posts after promos..
Yeah..
GOOOOD luck then to you being with whomever that person is..
I wun care liao..
Gratz on getting rid of me..
And Lucks again in whatever you are doing..
I dunno what I have done to deserve such treatment..
But it certainly seems to warrant so in this case..
So well..
Lets just pretend the friendship never existed..
Never started, never blossomed, never ended..
It never happened..
To think we went thru this once and reconciled..
I am sick.. and tired.. I bet u would be of me too..
So getting rid of the bond seems to be the most effective way for us..
It will be painful.. But I DUN CARE ANYMORE!!!
you wun be PISSED anymore..
Today sux.. Nothing done and so many shit happen.. ARGHH!!!
If only...
Time to move on..
carved upon my life at 10:55:00 PM