Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ok.. Something more uplifting..
Promos gonna end le..
But I think I will still be just as busy.. Some things i wanna do would be:
1.go chiong for God
2.Learn guitar(perfect it be4 the year ends..)
3.Learn Drumming(basic)
4.Go for that police thingy..(hope can make it)
5.revise damn hard for my subjects this year..
6.Just slack and slack and play games and go shopping?!!!
7.Spend more quality time with my church ppl..
8.Settle all my debts..
9.Spend time with my frens!!!
10.Emo while listening to music >.<
11.Clean up my messy room
12.File up all my subject files
13.CHIONG BLEACH!!
14.PW
15.Chinese(chiong to get A.. HAHAH!! I so smart.. Confirm can.. -.-" I hope..)
16.Live a fulfilling life,----
17.so that I can get rid of the feelings of despair, sadness and lonliness..
18.Oh yeah.. Go jamming.. after learning a few songs..
19.And try song-writing..
20.GO cycling.. etc.. like KBox, Bowling, pool, movies.. Who want come?!!
21.Oh yeah!! How can i forget.. Train LIKE SIAO!!! 4 times per week.. Aim to win Sports day and get into finals in Annual Sports meet k..
22.And emo!!! );
Gambate Christopher.. Everything looks bleak now..
But as how U tell ur fren just last night..

"There will always be a rainbow after the rain.. In fact, the heavier the storm, the clearer and brighter the rainbow.. Just take the rain as your difficulties.. Get thru greater shit and emerge victorious at the other end as God has promised.. Make it your stationary point--turning point.. Take it at the lowest again.. and Spring back up.."

There is always a silver lining beyond the cloud.. No doubt about that..
Its just how Strong u gotta be and how much shit u gotta endure..
At the end of the day, U will get there and be your own champion like Edgar in King Lear..
We go through shit and sufferings to open our eyes to the world--so that we can rise up to be the champion of our problems..
LOL!! thats lit for u..
Isaiah 40:31-->but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Yeah.. God I will hope in you!!! Renew me and make me into a better person..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:21:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.