Flying Escapades..

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Post is dedicated to one person only..

I am just sad..
Sad that I had to lose a close fren..
I couldn't see it end any other way..
If I started taoing and being less near..
The results would be worse..
Now I tried explaining..
It didn't turn out well..
But then at least I wun be misunderstood..

My heart is tore wide open again..
Maybe U might not realise how much I relied on you when I am down..
thats why u didn't really do anything to help..
I understand..
I am just sorry it had to end this way..
I couldn't bare to let it end this way either..
But I had no choice..
What can I say?
When things dun go our way..
When You weren't there when i needed u..
Its not ur fault so dun put the blame on urself..
Its just that U had other more impt frens..
Other closer frens..
That I couldn't be a part of..
I hate being left out..
so yeah.. I explained.. And I hope u understand why things are turning out this way..
I can no longer stay.. and I didn't want to create a misunderstanding like the other time..
And thats why I explained to u..
The results were almost the same..
With one difference..
U know the reason..

Perhaps if things could have gone towards a better way..
I would have taken it..
But i can't see any..
If you feel that you know some other way..
Then show it to me and I will gladly accept it..
Thats cuz at the end of the day, you're still my fren..
A fren that I can't bear to let go..


Thank you for everything..
In fact, I am hoping for a better way out..
but I can't find one..
perhaps when I find one, everything is better and we are together again,
u can tell me about whats more to life that u have experienced and think that I haven't..

Another page
carved upon my life at
5:09:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.