Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This post is dated to be on MONDAY 1ST OF OCTOBER..--- It is severerly editted..

Today was quittteee productive ba..
Wa.. Tried to wake up early..
But cannot sia.. Just so tired..
Slept thru and woke up at 8.15 finally..

Went sch and reached there at like 9.20 liddat.. Haishzz..
Then met cynthia and started studying.. Woah..
Today I printed plus photocopied a mountain of papers..
Mammoth pile.. plus 2 big books..
OMG!! MY MONEY!!!!!
Zzzz.. I so not rich le.. then still must spend so much..
Haishzz.. Spent like 2 hours printing the stuff alone..
Waste time sia.. But the notes were definitely worth it..
Oh.. And people see le were like..
EH!!! can i go photocopy?!! I was like wth.. U go print la..
U photocopy le remove staple jiu got two holes..
Somemore confirm not neat de.. But i didn't say anything la..
I mean.. I may need help next time also.. :)
So i just good-naturedly say ok lo.. hahah.. I am so kind k!! HAHAHAHAH!! -.-"..

Oh.. Talked to jessica also..
She is this cute and good natured gal who is ermmm related to me somehow.. :)
Eh.. she's quite pretty k.. HAHAH!!

Lit is killing me anyway.. I gotta study le.. hahah..
Oh.. The 9pm channel 8 show is freaking nice..
Hahah.. K.. I chao le.. Woots, cheerios and bye!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:52:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.