Flying Escapades..

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Time: 12.25pm

Okok.. One quick post be4 i go off for church.. :)
Well.. I woke up today feeling better.. Still Emo though..
Kena scolding for mum and I think she gonna confiscate my laptop..
Cuz of my results..
Got damn pissed yesterday be4 i slept..
Sianz.. Now just finish teaching my 10 year old sis..
I think I gonna make her get Band 1 for math man..
Wa.. Actually I wan my title of MATH KING back.. Zzzzz..
I nvr got lesser than Band 1 be4 in my primary school years..
90++ was always my good fren..
Until I Slacked in sec sch..
Hahah.. but I caught up 4 years of work in 6 months.. Cool right?
Among all my other subjects..
Can la..
My math ability super high..
-.-"
I WAN H2 MATH!!! RAWRRR!!!!
H1 math is ok la..
I think I gonna die if I keep saying its easy..
1. my class and frens who take it and find it difficult will kill me..
2. if my attitude liddat of not studying continue, I gonna lose everything..
In fact, for point 2..
I find that promos was like wa.. Quite diff..
Some questions and formulas not that familiar le..
Yet I still no pay attention, no study..
-.-"
Haishzz.. Can la..
Gonna retain if possible..
possible=not getting chopped up by mum..
hahah.. Ok.. Blog when I back from BBQ in the night.. WOOTS!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:18:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.