Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today's emotions is split into 2..
I emo inside la.. But outside I like siao diao liddat.. -.-"
Then I learnt alot.. Especially in Lit lecture and in CG..
In fact, I was thinking on what Miss G said..
Its true man..
Edgar Gloucester Lear
They all had different sufferings to go thru..
But they had different reactions..
Edgar says.. Lets try our best and be the best that the situation allows..
Gloucester says.. Die la.. Die la.. I am useless anyway.. Ending everything is better..
Lear blames heaven.. Puts blame on everyone other than himself until the very end..
She asked us what we wanna be like?
And I thought.. Of cuz Edgar.. Who else?
Then God reminded me..
Wasn't I suppose to live for him alone?
Wasn't I suppose to be happy on just the fact that the saviour is alive in me?
I was no doubt renewed..
But then I knew I had other troubles that were nagging me..
I really dunno what to do la..
Saw u today actually..
Dunno what to do so avoid lor..
I dunno if I really going crazy not..
But I had this crazy urge to run and hug you and apologise..
But eh.. That would be crazy.. Plus U wun be happy either..
Eh.. i have never hug any gal in my life k..
Other than my mum and my grandma..
So my first hug must be for someone impt..
Like Ichigo and Rukia.. Yeah..

I will continue living..
I know not what to do..
But I cannot do anything also..
You have made up my mind for me in a way..
I was uncertain..
But you chose to look at it that way..
And I knew the only way to change this would be ur decision le..
Yeah..
Well.. Meaning actually I cannot do anything anyway..
Thinking carefully.. Its the 3rd time I made u unhappy..
First time misunderstanding..
Second time Misunderstanding also..
Now.. I dunno... I think its a problem melded with a misunderstanding..
Saw u during History Lecture.. Dunno if you realised.. hahah.. Sianz..
U like the first gal that I dun like but still pay special attention to..
-.-"..
Cuz of this conflict that hurts me like almost as bad as with my other problem with.........
I want exclaim I dun mean anything..
But then the problem would still be there..
I couldn't find a way round it.. Thats why I told u..
U took it like quite offensively though..
Think the way I said it at the start like also wrong..
Too emo le ba..
Too stressed le..
I am just a stupid fool..
UnBreak My Heart!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:47:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.