Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WA LAO!! Blogger loves to cock up.. Damn it man..
I press enter but it will auto dun have de.. Thats why the last part all joined.. IDIOT!!
Dun wanna talk about things that make me du lan..
Anyway.. Today was like wa.. i woke up at 7.20am.. Zai ma?
Too tired.. Dun even wanna stand up can?
Made my way to sch, to pon chinese.. and slack in library with Patson..
Zzz.. Doing PW..

Normal day.. PW lessons followed..
Ate Like a wolf and went back to class.. Saw..... But then dunno la..
Whole day was ok..
Went for training..
Realised someone got into commendation day.. Quite pro ar..
-.-"..
Too bad I too slack.. Never go in..
Nvm.. i shall be the top next year.. -.-"..
Whatever.. Had tiring training..
Oh yeah.. Played basketball with someone that Jie would be interested.. -.-"..
After chionging Gym and doing intervals for 2 rounds round the track..
Sianz.. Tml training.. i hope i can cope..

Ok.. Back to more impt stuff..
I visited your blog again to check out ur response..
I dunno if u asked ur fren to spam, or what..
I dunno.. I seriously dun..
At the end of the day.. I just pray and hope u got my message and got what i meant..
I dun think after that.. I should tag ever again..
I thought for awhile be4 tagging.. Cuz I felt like I had to..
U are just so delicate.. and u are hurt..
All i wanna do is to help u back on ur feet..
Dunno la..
Guess I am kinda hurt cuz I think that the spamming was doone on purpose.. I mean..
Even if they spam.. confirm will see my tag and tell u de..
I meant well.. Hope u got it..
Cheerios..

back to apple who tag my board..
Thx a whole deal for even bothering to tag me..
remember mugalomaniac? I do..
I wun forget it either.. Thx..
U get well soon too.. Can see u are not exactly well..
Cannot be cuz of me ba?
I dun think I am THAT impt in ur life.. -.-"..
In any case.. I will pray for u.. :)
Jiayou and see u in J2..

OH YEAH!!
talking about promotion..
I feel like retaining can?
Should I?
Haishzz.. My H2 all so weak... SIANDED!! I AM SCREWED!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:44:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.