
Monday, October 22, 2007
WA!!!
Suddenly got many revelations today about certain ppl in class..
Then realised some ppl ain't doing well too.. my fren and.......
I dunno what to do..
Talk about these ppl in class first..
I knew you wun that good.. but i kept it to myself..
U bad-mouthed me just to get into someone's good books..
I nvm.. And now i learnt of this..
Of how irresponsible u are..
Oh.. Such a bad example for our class.. I knew u were jialat..
But I didn't know its that jialat..
My impression of u has degenerated..
How can u do such things?
I am disappointed..
Marian and Joyce.. and others..
Dun care what she says.. or kp you..
She can scold and whatever.. But deep down,
we know their true colours..
God knows our heart..
Lets not engage in meaningless anger..
My fren.. I just spoke to you on msn..
Though you tell me u are alright,
I can sense u are not..
Many things point that way too..
Dun make me worry k?
U can always tell me anything..
My phone is open 24/7.. (no wonder like spoiling le.. -.-")
Haishzz..
Another person.... Read your blog, got a shock, what to do, MSN, ask how u, no reply..
Sianded.. I am worried sick.. Leaving?
How can I let go?
WHY LIDDAT!?!!!! WHAT HAPPEN!!! ARGHHHH!!
I want to be a part of your life.. But I ain't..
Can't help, Can't know, Can't do a shit..
DAMN!! DAMN My inability to make things right..
Saw...... at canteen today.. Went buy food.. but u left after talking to someone next to my table..
Went buy drinks and disappear into the classrooms..
Dunno la..
Why am I even talking about this? I should be forgetting..
Oh yeah.. One last thing..
I went make ez-link card le!!! YAY!!
cool man...
before that, I came so close to someone.. you were climbing up the steps..
My walking speed would have caught up in no time..
But then I didn't know what to do.. Cut across and tao u and make things worse or avoid..
I avoided in the end..
zzzzz,, Damn it.. Why got so much problems.. I needa solve them all..
be a worthy shepherd that I was meant to be..
Cheerios.. I go sleep then wake up do PW!
*Just so tired and emotionally drained..* --->Revival time!!
carved upon my life at 7:45:00 PM