
Friday, October 12, 2007
Wa..
had new revelations today..
First..
I didn't know so many ppl read my blog..
Second..
I didn't know certain ppl comes and read it..(yeah.. I can check de.. HAHAHAH!!)
Third..
People i know who are happily attached le.. I jiu wish them all the best..
Even for those 2 that i know that are gonna be together with someone they like very soon..
4th..
I learnt alot more about Christ today..
About how we function as a body..
and how impt each one of us are..
yeah..
Etc la..
CG was great..
Had combined it with the AJ group..
AND woah.. I was one of the games master..
And I nearly got heart attack a few times,
when Kat and Wee Keong come and argue with each other about who winning the game.
Kat whacked me too..
She so fierce sia..
hahah..
Not scared though.. OOPS!!! LOL!! Meow Meow..(lucky she doesn't know my blog.. Or she sees this meow meow that i call her.. I die.. hahahah..)
Anyway..
Life has been sucky for me..
Whole day like shit..
In fact, whole week like shit..
Somehow, problems start arising out of many of the friendships that I have built..
One is someone I feel that she not close le..
Talk to her also sometimes kena taoed de..
I dun feel like I am needed la.. Plus contact between us like dun have le..
So ok lor..
Now like not much contact..
Cuz i not needed..
So i dun find her..
And she doesn't bother to find me either..
2nd one is about 2 ppl..
Normally happy happy shout hi to me..
Then today they not good mood..
Also dun bother to talk to me lor..
Talk to them like so mian qiang and also shoo-ed me away like when the chance arise..
K la.. Fine lor.. If things gotta be this way..
3rd is about my sheep..
I cannot believe it man..
He just sealed today's shit with worse shit when he tao-ed me,
esp when i called out to him lor..
He nvr answered me.. and give me that du lan face..
Wa lao..
Its not like I have been having a nice day can?
But then I know he not in good mood la..
I know that as his shepherd, I shouldn't let my emotions dictate what I do, like scolding back..
Or being angry..
I was just hurt and upset lor..
Haishzz.. Whatever la..
Got back my results today..
Let me tell u how horrendous was it..
Econs---S(scrapped at 40%... Damn it.. I studied damn hard can?)
History---E(scrapped at 45%)
Lit---E(52% and 46%) so is 49%..
GP---D(WTH!! WORSE RESULT EVER MAN!!)
Chinese---B(69.5%.. WA LAO!! WHERE'S THAT A?!!)
Math---A(72.25%).. Quite sucky.. I admit I could have done better..
Well.. Chances are I gonna needa retain..
Yeah.. Emo-ed whole day..
Then got someone else also..
think u promoted..
good for u..
Think u are happy now..
good for u..
I am just contented that u are happy..
its all that matters anyway..
Whole day no mood..
Wanted to run/sprint my heart out..
But it had to rain..
Having a great headache over all the shit problems..
had to put on a happy face to prevent affecting the atmosphere of our CG meeting..
haishzz.. now is head pain, heart pain.. muscle pain..
I losing my frens.. (after having lost......)
its a blow.. I am scared..
Perhaps I destined to be lonely?
Aiks.. Freaking tired.. Talk more tml..
carved upon my life at 10:42:00 PM