Flying Escapades..

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wa.. I totally love this new Blog Skin..
Not just cuz the pic is nice..
But the best part is the big space I am allowed to Blog..
Its wider.. and it gives me the spacious feeling.. Yet Homey..
Woots.. Plus the features.. This is the best ever yet..
Hahah..
And the hard work I put in..
I editted abit of the stuff and everything is perfect..
It has time and date..
With all the stuff I want.. WOah.. Its great..
I LOVE MY BLOG!!
I LOVE BLEACH!! WOots...
heh.. okok..
Go chiong Lit homework le..

Btw.. The song is nice leh.. Very nice..
Just that I prefer Tui Hou..
But then that will make the blog half emo.. hahah..
Can la.. Now my blog like super high cuz of the song..
Its true that music changes the mood.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
3:42:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.