Flying Escapades..

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wa..
I think the lyrics below are like so describing me..
The song and the way nick sings it is like woah..
ME!!!

Hahah.. In a way ba..
But I know that God is forever first in my life le..
Anyway.. I declare.. I have one less blog to visit.. WHEEE!!!!
Its been privatised.. Most prob cuz of me.. Dunno la..
Since things have to be sooo drastic then i guess..
I better take my little steps back..
I mean.. ok la.. Whether u get to read this or not..
Well.. I am just blogging out what I feel..
You are just someone special to me..
*something deleted*

Now to my second fren..
I have explained to u why and how things turn out..
And how I feel about it..
I apologised and stuff..
But.. I dun ask for real forgiveness..
I dun deserve it anyway..
U said u dunno what to say..
well.. U have all the time..
Thanks for listening anyway..
I am so sorry..

Today woke up finally at 12pm.. I am such a pig.. I slept at 2am can?
zzzzzzz.. Thats freaking 10 hours and I am still like..
Eh can still sleep ma?
zzzzzz....
But cannot la..
If not late for church..
Chiong cab down..
End up being the first to reach..
Talked with Darren and tried to find out more about his troubles..
I really pray that God will help him.. and he will be more relieved..
hahah.. Went for an awesome service..
Day went passed ok la..
Study at mac with dear qinning, hui qi, kaiwen and shem..
Rawrr.. Slacked most of the time..
Now back at home.. and blogging lor..
Wa.. Alot of birthday ppl sia..
and I am like wa.. Big hole in my pocket le..
still must buy present..
Haishzz.. Expenses damn high..
I must eat less man..
Zzzzzz..
K la..
Shall not talk much.. Chinese is now the main.. X)

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:44:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.