
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Went to Cathay to watch movie..
Oh yeah.. Before I proceed.. I want say I am very fed up with the fact that I lost my wallet..
It is super inconvenient for me.. Cuz I didn't wanna disturb the people in the house..
I decided to Climb out of my house instead..
But then when I was jumping down from the spikes..
The back of my shirt got caught on it.. Wa!!
Tsck!! My shirt tore.. -.-"
New shirt somemore.. WA!! nice one leh..
Now got one hole..
Got me damn pissed..
Anyway.. back to the point..
I went cathay watch movie..
Movie:Resident Evil-Extinction..(like duh.. cannot be experimentation right? Also cannot be evolution what.. HAHAH!!)
Met Zhen Kai, Alex Cheng and Kenneth on the way..
Reached the Cathay cinema then realise that my fren "bluff" me..
He say he check internet 1pm start.. I chionged and reached at 12.30..
The time that it starting is 1.55pm... -.-"..
Wa.. WEI EN!! I GONNA SLAY U!!
okk.. Then went find them at dhoby ghaut mrt station
{From this part on, I like got some kinda hope in me..
Of hoping to see..... The memories of that day keep nagging in my mind.. }
Played daytona..
First round I played.. Get 3rd.. (went out with 2 ppl.. Wei En and Zhen Wen.. They are together btw)
Cuz I too long nvr play le..
The second match I got 1st.. Finished the race somemore.. >.<
Woots..
Then we decided to go up and see Plaza Sing de movie start what time..
And guess what? Time it will be starting is 2.30pm..
hahaha.. Sianded liao lor..
-.-"..
Anyway.. Went play Outrun with them and I so totally owned them..
Hahah.. I not very pro la actually..
More of they dunno how play..
But out of the many times i played..
It was the second time I completed the entire race.. HAHAH!!
Zai right?
Lol. But then they very pro in Max tune..
I played first match.. Considered not bad.. hahah.. needa learn the style..
Ok.. Then after that though I wan go drumming de.. they dun wan..
They not dun wan.. Reluctance ba.. Say dun wan 2.30 de.. Wan go cathay de..
-.-"
so I didn't get what I got..
But.. When we went out, WOAH!! It was raining.. hahah.. WE had to run..
Zhen Wen say I loook like ninja.. -.-"..
Do i?
LOL!! Perhaps..
Anyway.. We reached there like abit abit wet la..
Bought the tickets and went watch lor..
Movie was nice.. but like I said.. Like duration too short le..
80 to 85 mins nia.. So short..
Then we strolled back to plaza sing..( no rain le.. Rain good sia. Nobody in the cinema de-as in very lil for weekend movie.. hahah..)
They walk walk walk.. then decided to go home..
I stayed awhile more.. started emoing as I went up the floors and start remembering that day..
Stoned for quite awhile..Walked the places we went.. The ticket counter.. The popcorn area..
Waves of memories flooded back.. Our conversation.. The attire she was wearing..
Everything.. regret came..
I thought and thought.. Would it have been different?
If I had not met up with Darren that day to follow up?
If I had stayed awhile longer with her..
I think it would..
regret and regret..
but then God reminded me..
He said,"look at Darren now.. Look at his growth and the life U have saved.. Is it worth it? Something that is lasting for eternity?"
I thought and thought.. And agreed.. yeah..
At least the part that comforted me was that Darren is a devoted christian now..
I had made a difference.. Though the price to pay was great..
They always say.. "Count the cost and pay the price.."
Yeah.. The price that I paid is like.......
Haishzz..
In the end, I emo-ed for half and hour.. With the hope of that day happening..
But its all just a fantasy, a dream, something that wun happen again..
In the end.. I walked slowly out.. Deep in thoughts..
But then somehow while I was walking..
I suddenly felt like my bus was coming and yeah.. It was indeed behind me.
I sprinted all the way.. Released some of my emoness in that short 60m sprint..
Emo-ed on the bus and now I am home..
Go maple le.. bb guys..
carved upon my life at 5:11:00 PM