Flying Escapades..

Friday, October 5, 2007

Woah.. D-Day is finally over..
For awhile at least..
Hahah..
People are out enjoying their life as I rot here..
No where to go.. Haishzz..
Like sibei no life..
Haishzz.. Think and think its also cuz I nvr really spent enuff time on any specific group of frens..
Then now when ppl go out.. No group would bother calling me..
Why? Cuz I am just a fren ma.. Hi-Bye fren..
I also wasted time trying to get the person I like to be my gf..
Spent time.. Etc.. Haishzz.. And now 还是一场空..
Jialat la.. I this kind forever doomed.. *-Dramatic music in the background..*
Nvm.. Shall cheer myself up.. At least I dun need spend money.. Can save up..
Shall not think too much..
Waste brain juice nia..

Anyway.. Think I cannot promote le lor..
My exams so like shit..
Can go jia sai..
Maths today.. Even got time to daydream about certain stuff..
Think think think till daydream.. I so gosu right?
Then too tired.. Like drifting in and out of sleep..
Cannot think properly.. In the end nvr finish the paper..
Lose i think if no careless mistake, max 17 marks..
Still can A ba..
But then I didn't do a online quiz..
its like 5% and I forget do can..
die liao..
And I was helping others in the com room in the library to do.. Wth..
nvm la.. Too smart jiu shi liddat.. LOL!!! -.-"

Okok.. I shall go rot le.. Go rot be4 the revenge of D-Day comes.. Then I can prepare.....
To be in OGs again.. OR go poly and go into music industry.. HAHAH!! I am talented.. HEH!!!
Cheerios..

And oh.. This song is damn nice.. I totally love it.. Jay Chou's music are nice nice.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:26:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.