Flying Escapades..

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Woah.. Sia la.. Today is damn freaking great..
Though I went school late.. Oops..
Sianz.. Enuff of late night emo-gaming..
Anyway.. We had training today..
This coach from PLMGS came.. I tell you..
HE IS SUPER ZAI!! HE FREAKING ROCKS!!! WOOHOO!!
He is national coach for Singapore for 35 years can?
and he has a coaching experience of 52 years..
Yes.. You got it right.. He's quite old.. Like 78 years old?
But He is my someone i totally respect man..
His first training today was awesome..
Had fantastical training. Woots..
I can feel my muscles going woohoo again..
Wa..
I tell you.. This feeling just rocks my world..
Heh..
As u can see, I am super excited..
SRJC ppl who are watching my blog..
and if u are running in Sports Day next year..
Watch out for me.. Cuz I am definitely gonna own the track!!

I know there are pro ppl out there.. even in SRJC
And I am super excited to wanna run with u all..
Yeah!!
Heh.. I Gonna chiong PW and Chinese..
Nothing else man..
GOD, Studies, Tracks..
NOTHING MORE!!! Forget about relationships..
I gonna excel in sports and also music!!
RAWRR!!! WAHAHAH!!
I am so high la..
Anyway.. I bet my class knows i am different..
I gonna stay that way.. Watch out for the new ME!!!
ALL FOR GOD!! ALL FOR SRJC!! ALL FOR MY FRENS!! ALL FOR YOU!! ALL FOR ME!!!
heh.. I can't wait till next tuesday!!

lol.. Oh yeah.. Got this Dunman High girl..
She very pro and committed.. I gonna try to get to know her.. Then can train together.. :)
Girls trackers.. Jiayou k?
Dun let SR lose face.. :)
^TRACKERS!! LETS ALL SOOO DO THIS TOGETHER!!
We can do this man.. For the guys.. If anyone is gonna beat me in Sports Day..
Only you ppl can do it!! Especially Ryan and Thomas!!
For the gals..
Lets SEE you all winning our Sports day man..
And get into nationals!! :) :)
^denotes committed trackers.. Yeah.. This is more for the sprinters.. :)


Anyway.. I saw you-(not her, but that fren)..
Like alot of times today.. 5 times u didn't see me.. But the rest..
I know we made eye contact..
You know what? i really dunno what to do?
I feel helpless..
And all I can do is walk away like some coward..
Afraid to face up to his errors..
And all I can do is convince myself that I had done it cuz of a reason,
and its not my fault that it had to be like that..
All I can do is live in denial..
Trust me.. I dunno if it affected u..
But it definitely affected me..

About......... now..
Well.. Its a long time since I saw u..
I must say u are great at dodging..
But I didn't really look for you anyway.. Saw u yesterday before I headed for the gate home..
Saw u today when u are watching the perfomance too..
Well.. Its great to see u smiling..
Keep going at that and dun give up..
May God be with you..
I must really thank you for making so big a difference in my life.. Both positive and Negative..
Like how the play King Lear emphasizes.. and How Miss G has pointed it out..
We grow thru sufferings..
And I have emerged stronger..
Like the song that my fren wrote goes..
"Thank you for fighting with me.. You win but I get stronger.. Someday it will make the difference.. Just not now...." (The song is nice.. i will try play it on my blog..)
I have emerged a better person..
Yeah..

To my beloved sheep and fren, who angered me today..
I thank God I kept my cool..
He answered my prayer..
U made me grow too..
Being a shepherd is not easy..
And I must learn..
I admit I am not a good leader or a good shepherd..
But I am growing.. And I promise in God's name..
I will rise up and be like Jesus..

To my PW group members..
I am sorry for any shit I may have contributed thus far..
Thanks for tolerating with me..
I know I can be very irritating at times..
Esp when Big misunderstandings happen and we both refuse to give way..
I am sorry..
I have learnt.. and I am still learning...
As we get towards this final lap..
Lets chiong this.. Full steam.. I mean.. We are all children of God..
Whats keeping us from acing this thing?
Conflicts within?
Lets not spoil our project's potential liddat..
I forget where in the bible does this goes..
But ir goes like this..
"Brothers.. Why are u fighting among yourself? put down ur grievances for we are one in the Lord.."
yeah.. It may not be exact but the gist is there..
Anyway.. I gonna find that out later when i do quiet time..
Yeah.. LETS PUT DOWN any conflicts we might face and DO THIS FOR CHRIST!!
AMEN??

To my beloved class..
I may not be close.. But I treasure u all, all the same..
We may be different.. but we are one in spirit..
We stick together thru the shit..
Though many might be gone next year.. You'll will be forever the real 1A01 in my heart..
Even so.. Why not we gather as one and chiong for our chinese A levels that is round the corner?
Lets be enthusiastic as we own the exam as a class..
If we can't own promos.. Let aim to Own chinese..
Help each other, the Lord commands in the bible..
Yeah.. Lets help each other thru the tough times and be 1A01 like we have been..
I gonna miss u guys..
Truth be told.. I might be retaining also..
Anyway.. Jiayou for PW and Chinese.. LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE TOGETHER!!

To my other sheep..
We argued.. Putting aside who is wrong,
I am still ur shepherd and am still concerned over ur ups and downs..
I know you are fighting a battle inside as u continue life like normal..
Trust me.. I know exactly how that feels..
I have been thru worse..
Let me help.. Perhaps U wun ever read this.. But know that I am always here..
With a listening ear..
Ur shepherd still loves u in the end..
I will keep u in prayer..

Last but not least..
Thank you Miss Diane Yow..
For being a great teacher.. I LOVE YOU MAN!!!
I bet the class do too..
You will forever be the best CT teacher.. Best mentor.. and a great fren..
I will definitely dedicate more to u and the rest of the teachers after A levels chinese and PW.. :)
U are just so totally COOL!!

Oooh.. One last thing.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHU TING!! :)
hahah.. And oh.. Jaymond's yesterday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO :)
Dun stone me cuz I haven't buy present yet..
I promise to get it soon..
K.. Its been a long entry..
I needa bathe now..
And chiong PW and chinese..
GAMBATE!!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:05:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.