Flying Escapades..

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Yesterday was meaningful..
Really very meaningful..
Had a great service, Pastor Shirley is like finally back.. :)
Sermon was great, Altar call was awesome..
Everything seems perfect..

Went to Prima Taste for dinner.. -.-"
I am broke and food there is freaking ex.. =.="
In the end, I bought the cheapest.. Youtiao.. 1.20..
Cool right?
Haishzz.. But I was moody.. I was deep in thoughts..
And something bothered me.. Really bothered me..
I dunno la.. Pray that everything will be ok..
Anyway.. The J1s left early to meet with the other J1s..
LOL!! We going Kboxing!!! :)
It was like great.. Sang songs like 爱不怕,朋友,退后,and many others la..
I finally reached a higher pitch le..
It was a great sense of achievement..
and oh yeah.. Edward was very funny.. He turned some english songs into rock songs..
Like Evanesance-Bring me to life..
He sing the guy part like rock liddat.. Damn funny.. HAHAH!!
Everyone laughed.. :) We had a great time..
Sang songs like Phantom of the Opera with him..
Then super funny.. Sometimes he turn into Guy de voice, I must sing gal's part..
Then sometime he also sing gal's part.. Then I need sing de guy's part.. VERY weird..
Then Rafael came.. Forced him to sing Uptown Girl and Everybody from Westlife..
Then in the end is I sing.. LOL!! Cuz he sing too soft..
Learnt new songs too.. Aiya, It was awesome..
Sianded.. I wanted to sing 信乐团 - 挑衅 but then no time le..
Wanted to try 信乐团 - 假如 also.. But time's up.. LOL!!
K la.. I gtg le.. Later watching Extinction-Resident Evil.. Heh..
Back to update later.. CHEERIOS!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:24:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.