Flying Escapades..

Monday, November 5, 2007

Eh.. Just here to Put up some nice nice pictures.. :)
Maybe I will feature here.. HAHAH!!



Well.. This two pics above are snails.. I mean like duh.. U dunno?! HAHAH!! well.. It was just in the way of the gate.. Thus I nicely set it free at the side.. :) so cute right?

Now.. What does this look like to you? Duh.. Birthday Cake la.. Hahaha.. This is, in case u abit cock eye, Evelyn's Birthday Cake.. Nice right? Wa.. See the knife at the side? It actually dropped and nearly dropped on Evelyn's mum's feet.. lucky she siam in time.. I couldn't catch the falling knife in time.. Cuz Someone was blocking me.. >.<
Anyway, Its a nice cake and someone still not 17 yet.. WAHAHAH!!



Well.. What does this look like to you? Its a rose duh? Evelyn's birthday party de parting gift.. Nice right? I hope it doesn't die soon.. I left it in a cup of water.. and its so pink now.. Pinker than yesterday.. :) POWER OF DIAMOND WATER!! HAHAHAH!!

Thats all for now.. I love the rose.. Its so nice la.. Evelyn so rich... Bought soooo many... One for each of her guests.. Hahaha.. Okok.. upload more when I get them.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:18:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.