
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Hmmm.. Today, like I said, is my Mum's birthday..
Hahah.. Woke up in the morning and made a birthday cake for her..
With my sisters.. They did most of the work though..
I was just too tired.. >.<
Then made card..
Everything finish.. Jiu go up and sing her birthday song..
Suppose to eat with her de..
But I so tired that I went back to sleep again..
Hahaha.. Woke up at 1pm.. What a pig I am..
Anyway.. just slacked my day through chionging maple..
Lvled thrice.. hahaha.. So cool man.. My dmg is flying..
Anyway.. Went out for dinner at PP..
We ate japanese food at the banquet.. Food was ok..
I ate Salmon dunno tub what.. >.<
But the service kinda sucked..
I dun mean to judge and I dun wan to..
But there is sure alot of places present for improvement..
Went Giant and bought stuff.. And somehow cuz I was crazily bored, my mind wandered off....
And I started thinking about certain ermmm.. person and stuff..
Haishzz.. i dun think u can call that emo-ing.. But it sure seemed like it..
I wasn't really that down.. Fact was when I entered PP, I already thought of the person le...
Whatever la..
Oh yeah.. I forgot.. Today is my cousin's birthday too.. Ariel(qi ern)..
Happy birthday too.. Though u are still young and adorable.. hahahaha.. :)
think she only 5 years old if I not wrong.. >.<
Sianded.. Now need do I&R or I am screwed.. So blog another time ba..
Cheerios..
carved upon my life at 10:28:00 PM