
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Hmmm.. I know it ain't wise to say this out but I shall say it anyway..
Just read through blogs and I chance upon one whose recent entries are more and more like mine..
Like I am taking the steps ahead, but slowly and surely, that person is following behind..
All my emo-ness, being unable to forget which dragged me down for promos, being helpless, wanting to be happy, but end up emoing again..
I see myself doing that even up till now.. Maybe just less obvious and less intense..
However, the owner of the blog that I went past,
somehow have been experiencing what I experienced too..
There are more similarities(in fact almost all are similar) but I shall be subtle and not mention them all..
But I was like wa.. Did God plan it so that it will happen this way?
Was it done so that person could feel what i felt?
I dunno..
In fact, I can't even be sure that whatever that person was as intense and as depressing as mine..
But then, I really wish to extend help like I did before..
But I know what would happen..
It will be like the last time.. The attempt to remove any evidence of my attempt to help..
I dunno anymore..
I dunno if I should still be persistent and continue reaching out..
I know I should, but would that person even appreciate it?
Haishzz.. Think so much, make me emo again..
How irritating.. I said I would be past caring about other ppl's business.. esp.....
WA!! Headache la.. Slept damn lil yesterday night..
And this much thinking ain't any help..
ARGGHHH!!! shut my mind!!
Just blank it and be peaceful for these few mins..
Okok.. dun think so much.. Talk about today.. Well.. Did my I and R which Miss Koh said she will fail if she was the examiner..
Wtheck.. that sucky? haishzz..
Anyway.. Watched Prince Of Tennis and the match between liverpool and besiktas..
OMG!! those who nvr watch really missed out alot man..
IT WAS FREAKING 8-0 la.. TOTAL THRASHING!!
I like Steven Gerrard's Goal especially..
He did this nice One-Two with Voronin and then half volleyed into the net.. COOL!!!
Was online with Patson and Belinda.. hahah.. Belinda and I were like.. WA LAO!! should have scored la..
WA LAO!! that one was handball can.. WA!!! HIT THE BAR!! etc.. U know what i mean.. hahaha..
Anyway.. Went sch and realised my I and R is in a mess.. Forgot footer, type wrong Title, no word count, no justification and no double spacing..
So screwed la..
Miss Koh commented," Christopher.. U know, in all my years of teaching.. I have never ever met a student like you.. I am serious.. you are the first.."
I was like.. HUH!?!! lol..
She said that the only thing I lack was organisation.. And that other than that, I would just excel..
"you are creative, you know, just that I believe, as long as u set being organised as a target in life and achieve it, you did be great and can be proud of yourself.. thats how I see you Christopher.."
I was like.. OMG!! its damn true..
I am super disorganised, always procrastinating till the last second..
which is the reason why I lost.... in the first place.. Haishzz.. Dun wan talk about it la..
Anyway, after hand in everything, played bleach with Leo.. And then came home lor.. LOL!!
And maple abit.. Sianded.. Damn tired now.. Shall orh orh for now.. Cheerios ppl..
carved upon my life at 7:08:00 PM