Flying Escapades..

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hmmm.. if any of u reading this is wondering..
WA!! stupid zhi xian bluff us.. Say wan edit the older one as his post..
but didn't.. Hahah..
Fret not.. U can whack me.. =X
I mean.. u can whack me if u are unreasonable.. yeah..
HAHAH!!
I left it there cuz it looks nice..
Nah..
I left it there for memory sake..
Nah..
I left it there for the fact that I wan things to remain natural..
Nah..
I left it there CUZ of all the above..
hahaha.. :)
Boooo!! U lose..
LOL!!

Ok.. Before I get high and start my laming again..
hahah.. lets have a quick look at how my day went.. >.<
Sounds like PW? Yep.. (at least how i speak then..)
well.. I woke up at the super early hour of..... Drum roll plz....
ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta..
Wait.. is that really the sound of drum roll?
sheesh.. The quality of things nowadays is really horrible.. =P
Anyway.. I woke up at..........
a super cool time of 10.45 am!!!!!!(TA DA!!)
Felt sleepy.. but dragged myself up anyway..
Went showered and ate some chee chong fun..
Then went out to eat with my grandma..
WA!!
Now u see how fat i am.. Rawrrrr...
Reached my ah ma's house at ermm.. 11 plus.. Dunno when la..
Yeah.. Came down..Ate prawn mee.. At 3 bucks.. WA!!
then drank this super nice drink called...
The Suan Kan Sui..
HAHAH!!
ok la..
its quite nice..

Went up and watched this channel 5 show called..
Race to Space..(or something liddat..)
WA.. It was super nice can..
About USA and USSR..
Fighting to see who can go space..
Then they show us how USA struggled.. Like a fact based movie..
Well.. I think it was abit of propaganda though..
Like wan show how strong USA is.. Bleh..
But whatever.. i like them anyway..
Watch finish.. And in the midst of it.. Chatted with my grandma..
Realised that in life..
Nothing is fair..
Cuz of sin.. Humans make things unfair..
And certain circumstances forces ppl into a mould..
A mould where we are not ourselves..

As a christian.. We should be IN THIS WORLD, BUT NOT OF THIS WORLD!!
Yeah.. Anyway.. After that show..
Got this show called.. Extreme makeover.. Home edition..
It was so touching.. About this gal who died helping poor ppl in this country..
Think the African Americans..
Then these ppl from Extreme makeover and a few ppl go clothe this ppl..
Build super beautiful houses for them..
Etc la..
I Swear this to Christ..
When I grow up.. I am gonna loads of money..
And help the poor in every way possible..
I dun have to be a man in tuxedo to change the world..
Thru God, I believe I will make the difference..
I believe, thats why I am on Earth for..

Anyway.. Went home when my grandma decided to go down and buy 4D..
Hahaha..
Went home Via 61..
hahah..
Somehow, I dun feel emo any longer..
And I know.. That, that someone, no longer makes me feel any loss..
The reason why I am clinging on to that lost hope anyway..
i realise that I no longer loved that someone..
What makes me emo is cuz of the loss I felt..
And somehow wishing I can turn things round..
After months of agony and relentless effort to forget thy..
I have broken thru.. And I have emerged stronger..
Becoming a better person.. everyday.. I will...
The bus trip was niice.. As I Sit there, thinking too much as usual..
I knew that I am going to shine one day..
I knew that I am set to do God's work..
Its not gonna be easy.. But I have God with me..
And I have the faith that wherever he might send me..
He will not send me so far that his grace can't reach me..
yep..

Anyway.. Went home and went to the balcony to do what I promised my grandma to do..
I am living in my Maternal Grandma side..
I have to loosen the soil of the plants in the balcony..
hahah.. Super diff.. and I got pricked and pierced by the thorns alot of things..
As I was there half swearing..
I realised that the pain I felt, the skin that was torn across by the thorns..
Were nothing compared to the pain Jesus went thru for all of us sinners..
Went down to my room when I was done and mapled lor..
Mapled and slacked.. And now I am here..
Blogging..
Thinking..
How great would Wednesday be? I wonder... I just wonder...

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:07:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.