Flying Escapades..

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hmmm.. Today is sooo weird..
Hahah.. Woke up at 8.30am.. Someone gave me morning call..
But I was already half awake.. Talked for awhile.. Then she had to go work le..
So hang up..
But then.. Right at the next moment..
Joel called.. Hhahaha.. I asked him to give me morning call too..

Anyway.. I woke up at 8.50.. Bathed.. Etc etc.. Till 9.25..
hahah.. Chionged out.. Afraid that I might be late..
Took 151 cuz bus 62 passed me. And woah.. I just love that bus service..
It just goes so fast to sch area compared to 62..
Bad thing is.. It comes only like once every 20 mins? hahah.. Maybe 15 mins when peak ba..
okok.. Good thing was.. When I reached school area..
It was only 9.40 liddat.. hahah.. So fast can?
In the end.. Joel was late... WAHAHAHAH!!!
Waited for the auntie in her merc to come.. Hahahah..
She came and opened shop..
Waited for like 10 mins for Joel and then He came too.. :)
Played Dota and CS(Just a bit)
Hmmm.. i gonna train jaggernaut..
hahah..

Went home and chatted with bel till like she reached school.. Hahah...
Eh.. U really shouldn't have went for the math lecture.. =X
Left my house at 2.40.. Suppose to reach sch at 3..
Took bus 151 again.. Cuz it came first.. :)
Reached sch with like 2 mins to spare..
lol..
Played Wet games.. SO fun la.. Our team totally owned the other games IC..
Especially in the Chair game..
Things ended at 5.20pm.. Went for debrief..
Haishzz.. I made someone mad by accident.. Didn't mean it sia..
Shall apologise to that person tml..
Reached home at 6 and went sleep till 9.15..
I can feel myself becoming sick..
This stupid feeling of being weak all over sux..
Having diarrhoea doesn't make things better..
Rawrr.. having a little bit of headache too.. And faint faint kind of weak..
Sianded.. Still got sch tml.. Bel say I should go sleep.. but woah.. Look at the time..
Its like 11.05pm now.. hahaha.. K la..
I shall sleep like soon.. Dun wan be late for Econs too.. Cheerios..

Labels:

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:48:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.