Flying Escapades..

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hmmm.. Post "some" pics before I blog ba.. hahaha.. This are from yesterday.. :)
Went cafe cartel after going to play arcade.. Played 3 rounds of outrun.. hahah..
1st round win, but nvr complete the game..
2nd round is single player, played heart attack mode.. Try to get many hearts from ur lady.
Like she ask u drift.. then must drift more lor... etc la..
3rd round.. I won, completing the race.. hahah.. with 3 secs to spare..
Anyway.. these are the pics for our "romantic" cafe cartel cake treat..
rawrr.. Lets go!! >.<




Ok.. Attempt one.. Looks nice and ok.. but Xingyi dun like, so retake..


Attempt 2.. Now she ask me go forward abit.. Diao lor.. She trying to make me look bigger.. hahah.. In the end, cuz this kind of photo cannot have such big gap.. if not, not nice.. plus i look wrong direction.. LOL!! sorry la.. Got chiobu ma.. >.<>


Attempt 3.. Nice de.. but cuz i holding the cam on my other hand.. Then abit shaky.. so blurred.. RAWRRR!!! So I sianz diao.. Tell Wei Siang.. EH!! help me take.. hahaha.. so attempt 3 failed..


Now this is attempt 4. Its perfect.. Just that Jon Quek is behind.. >.<>.<

Wa.. just now when we at meridian.. When Xingyi and I walked towards the SA CG.. They say we look like we holding hands!! *stumble and fall..* BIG DIAO!!!


Jon Quek and apparently blurred Wei Siang.. We eating cakes.. Nice sia.. Heh..


Finally, a clear pic of Wei Siang.. There's Jon Quek posing as I take a pic of him buttering the bread.. :) He so shuai and cool right? HAHAH!!! I think his look not bad.. :)

Oh yeah.. About this pic.. u see Wei Siang's head.. The guy at the right.. Like got a bob. Thats someone else.. I took this pic super quick so that the waiter that was walking would not be in the pic.. :) I so zai right? HAHAHAH!! jk la..


Ok.. Another attempt.. Xingyi twist while I loook like a moron..


Dunno why take again.. But yeah. hahah.. Here's another one.. Smiling retardedly..

Wa.. I need a change of specs.. it makes me look like %^&*... So Out of shape la.. I tried contact lenses.. but then I dun dare touch my eyeball.. So I guess.. i shall wait till next time ba.. :)


This is my artistic shot of me taking the NICE NICE cheese cake.. hahah.. it looks yummy right? Wa.. CAFE CARTEL!! i helping u advertise can.. >.< PAY ME MONEY!! LOL!!

Wei Siang!! Thats nice pose.. =X


Start of the two of them taking pics.. Jon Quek!! Smile nicely.. heh..


Ok.. This pic looks wrong.. hahah.. Look at How Jon Quek is covering his face.. He looks shy while Wei Siang looks at him with a perverted look!! LOL!!! Nice Impromptu Shot.. :)


Eh.. Wei Siang!!! U OK MA?!! Jon Quek reject le then now u cry?


Ok.. He cry finish le.. Then we took this nice nice pic together.. :) We are happy J1s!! :)


Hmmm.. This pic is taken under Wei Siang's request.. Persistent request.. Wei Siang!! U see la.. Make her feel wanted.. Sianz.. Later she say she is beautiful again!!! =X Wei Siang looks very happy.. I wonder......

hahah.. Diao.. Thats all.. More pics in the post after the next.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:04:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.