Flying Escapades..

Friday, November 16, 2007

Like I was saying..
Anyway.. I went to inform tan about only informing her at 2.45pm..
After that, I went AJ.. hahah..
Played basketball with Jon Quek, Xingyi and Liting..
Borrowed Jon Quek's aj pe t-shirt to get in..
Played and etc lor..
Then ate at S-11 and went back to sch..
Hahah.. had a super fun time with them..
Made fun of Xingyi.. LOL!! she always kena bully.. so funny.. >.<

Anyway.. Went back to sch and found myself super pissed.. Dun wan say la..
I dun wan think too much.. and I have already forgiven him..
So dun wan write down.. But Thomas..
U needa regain my trust le..
Cuz I lost my trust in u..
Desmond abit ba..
But well.. There are still my track frens.. And are my good frens..
Made up my mind to commit to being a games IC for the O..
Anyway.. Training was tough..
Did gyming.. And then ran 5km.. I am so happy!!
I feel a great sense of achievement cuz I ran 5k without stopping.. COOL!!

Went home and etc lor..

For today..
Its my dad's birthday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAPA!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
YAY!!!
School was ok today.. Went for the games IC thing after Math and Lit..
After that.. Played soccer!! WOOHOO!!
Was trying to be gerrard.. :(
Not on form today though.. Accuracy like nearly nil..
But then we decided to play a soccer match..
3 vs 3..
Score was 2-0
WE WON!!! hahaha.. I scored 2 goals.. WHEEEE!!!
was looking for a hat-trick..
Had numerous chances but i missed.. Haishzz..
Told u form sux le..
I created quite a no. of opportunities for my fren though.. He nearly scored a few times..
But haishzz.. Still didn't.. Well.. it was a nice workout la..

Sianded.. Mum just came in to nag.. >.<
Anyway.. Went home.. and then went seaside to celebrate my dad's birthday..
Shall upload more pics and give more details the next time.. hahah..
For now.. I shall go cheerios!!
hahahaha..

Another page
carved upon my life at
6:28:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.