Flying Escapades..

Friday, November 16, 2007

Okok.. Since I am home early.. Let me start blogging..
Hahah..
Lets start from monday..

Well.. Went back for lessons..
Had Econs in LT 5.. Remembered that I was super early..
First few to enter.. >.<
Anyway.. Start learning.. New stuff lor.. Dunno sia..
What the heck happened to market failure? They finish it le meh? -.-"..
Oh.. Then sianded lor.. Got this SUPER long break as econs was from 8.00am - 9.30am
And then History actually started at 1pm..
WA!!
Anyway.. like I said.. Was scheduled to run with Jon Quek de..
Then he lor.. Never wake up.. Even when econs ended.. he was still in bed..
Well.. Called him till hos mum pick up.. BLAH BLAH BLAH!!
Actually wan go out with Charlotte Chan and Gang de..
But then Jon Quek still haven't confirm he wan come down ma..
Cuz I told him it is almost confirm gonna rain le..
Well.. he did not wan to come le.. But when he found out..
He decided to come down and pei me.. :)

Well.. Since he lives in Eunos.. And it will take him monkey years to reach..
I decided to take 112 from kovan mrt.. to Hougang..
Cuz I heard that it will turn around Hougang once..
Giving me enuff time to emo and sleep and slack..
To my horror.. It did turn one round inside Hougang..
but it came back to the opposite of SR again.. WA!! Like super stupid..
I didn't know it was a loop at hougang..
Thought it will turn one big round and end up at the interchange without looping..
I felt like a moron.. >.< Maybe I was.. But well.. I was about to fall asleep and guess what..
The bus was only 2 more stops away from the interchange..
And whats best was.. Jon Quek's bus also reached there just 2 buses ahead of mine..
COOL!! this is what i call.. DIVINE intervention..
Anyway.. We walked around hougang mall.. trying super hard to think of where to eat..
In the end.. I decided to save money and not eat.. (He was fasting anyway..)
Then went to this quite oo loo place at hougang mrt station..
Started praising God there.. WA!! Well.. he brought his guitar..
started playing some christian songs..
So I sang.. And VIOLA!! we are praising God.. :)
we did that for awhile and left at 12.30..
But I learned 4 major chords from him.. Needa start practising.. :)

Went for history and Miss Koh was humorous la.. Hahah.. The whole lecture rawks..
I seriously love the UN!! :)
Went for the Games IC thing.. Abit like waste time.. Cuz I know the games le.. :)
But ok la.. Enthu Enthu lor..
Went home and slacked.. Etc..

For TUESDAY!!

Went to school at 8..
Was a teeny weeny late for H1 math.. like 5 mins.. And the whole place was super empty..
Etc etc.. Started learning Probability.. nice topic..
Apart from the fact that I do end up confused and make careless mistakes at many times..
Maybe I should Start studying..
Went for Lit.. Miss Thiang is our new lecturer. COOL!!
Totally like her man.. Pride and Prejudice is a nice book..
I am gonna read it when I get the book..
I cannot really remember what I did between that awful long break again..

OH!! i remember le.. I went play LAN!! HAHAHA!!!
Wa lao.. I so long nvr play dota.. Totally sux.. Killed 7..died twice..
I know it looks nice.. but I was damn lousy.. Ask James, Joel and Sebas..
They will agree.. I can miss the stun thing.. by demon witch.. Forget what's called le..
Shouldn't miss de lor.. Sianz.. missed several times.. Think in 2 games missed 3 times..
Learned and relearned alot about dota that day..
okok.. Anyway.. I pon-ed the Games IC thing cuz I didn't want miss training la..
Got scolding by the teachers the next day.. Shall elaborate it when I reach wednesday..
Got loads to say..
Anyway.. Training was woohoo.. Quite song.. Super tired..
Esp when I only had 3.5 hours of sleep..
I was FREAKING knocked out.. But still forced myself to go..

MIND
over
Body
hahaha.. Anyway.. Reached home and slacked la.. Etc la..

Now to Wednesday..
Guess the first thing I should do, is to apologise to Joel..
Had promised him to play lan in the morning de.. but I couldn't wake up..
Training really killed me.. Slept at like 10.20..
asked Bel to wake me up at 11..
I woke up at 11.30.. But jiu drop back to sleep again.. >.<
Sorry sia..
Despite that.. I still couldn't wake up sia.. SORRY JOEL LIM!!!
Had to take a cab cuz I forgot the time.. Damn lucky sia..
History lecture needa stand and later copy some long text..
I reached just in time.. 1.01pm..
Had a nice lecture again.. Miss Koh really is good in lecturing..

Anyway.. Just to side track.. I had received an sms in the night before..
from the sch.. who asked me to meet mr goh.. Cuz I pon-ned the meeting on tuesday..
DAMN IT!! It started at 4.15.. They were late somemore..
In the end.. i wasted 1 hour 45 mins..
Cuz lecture ended at 2.30..
Sat outside lecture and hear pro frens play piano..
WA!! I seriously gonna learn it man.. After As.. Before ARMY!!
okok..
Went eat with cythia and gersh at KFC..
Promised them to drop by them at the bowling centre after the scolding session..
yeah.. Went back to sch..
Got a lil bit of a lecture from Mr Goh.. Who said we should be responsible.. Etc la..
I agreed.. But I am committed to my track training..
Tried telling him.. Then he say.. Can make up de.. etc.. Say..
"look at the captains.. The basketball captain.. How did he explain to his team..?"
I was like.. Thats his prob ma.. Not mine.. But he jiu shi say.. training can miss de..
Wa lao..
Dun they ever get it..
Training cannot jiu liddat sua sua miss de la.. Need make up etc.. Super ma fan ma..
Plus do alone like moron.. And things that the coach may sure may not be repeated..
At the end of the day.. He just said.. College is more impt that CCA.. WA!!
I told my coach yesterday, which is thursday..
He got so pissed.. Saying.. CCA also represent college right?
He was like training cannot miss de.. ALot stuff missed out may not be retaught lor..
Haishzz.. Anyway..
Dun talk about his first.. Continue later..

What got me so pissed about how things worked was the that..
They actually employed the idea of asking The EXCOs of CCA and class leaders and top 50 to be OGLs..
What the heck la..
I asked him.. Do you honestly believe that all these OGLs u have chosen liddat are very enthu about this?
Plz la.. OGLs must be enthu de..
THEY THE GOD DAMN PPL that he J1s are gonna see first..
And you pick ppl who ain't that enthu?
Theory.. U dun feel like being OGL but being forced means.. U wun do your job well..
How are u gonna impress the J1s? He actually refused to let them find replacements..
WTH!! Got ppl like desmond and me.. So enthu.. Plus I got exp..
THen they give it to ppl they themselves are not sure whether is up to mark ma..
We got so pissed.. Cuz we know ppl inside OGL's list who dun wan to be in de..
I seriously dun care if the principal or any teacher is seeing this lor..
I think they really must change their system la..
They ask me if i still want to be in..
for me.. I still wanna make a diff in this OG thing even if the OGLs may not be zai enuff..
*note: (I am only saying certain OGLs.. not all.. Cuz I know some of you who will make fantastic OGLs.. This ppl.. Plz save our 1st O man.. Its all up to u..)
Anyway.. i told her..
I needa contact thomas first and discuss if they wanna skip training together..
Told her I will inform her by 9.30pm the next day..

Anyway.. Went home.. Helped mum hang laundry and take them down.. Washed bowls etc..
Called thomas.. Talked..
He said he can only come at 2.45pm to talk to her together with us about our training..
So ok lor.. Then hang up.. Desmond called.. And I asked him to call thomas cuz I was thinking of conferencing..
But then.. thomas hp too pro le.. Cannot make it..
So Desmond was suppose to update me..
he only say in this sms," Thomas and I going.."
I was like.. training leh?
he said,"tell u more tml"
Sianded..
Wednesday passed liddat..

Thursday..
I had slept at 3 the night before.. Went to school and reached at 8.03am at the LT!!
AND WHAT GOT ME PISSED WAS that I was counted as late..
WA LAO!! Dun wan talk about it la.. Not even 5 mins lee way..
And they kp about the amount of ppl late..
my respect for certain teachers really dropped that day..
i mean.. U say 8.. at least got 5 mins de lee way ma..
those who come at 8 but not seated also tio can..
Anyway.. Went inform................

Update later.. Needa go off now.. Till later..

Another page
carved upon my life at
4:47:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.