Flying Escapades..

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Today is quite a weird weird day..
Though I wished I could be out..
I didn't get a chance to go out..
Instead, I stayed home.. here's the story..

I woke up at 10 plus.. Tried calling Jon Quek..
We were suppose to run at 8 remember? hahaha..
Well.. I woke up late.. But when see my hp no miss calls..
I know confirm he still asleep.. Sooooo.. guess what? I went back to sleep..
LOL!!
Woke up an hour later at 11.. Watched replay of Liverpool 2-0 win over fulham..
Nice one man..
Torres scored at 80.53 mins.. Steven Gerrard at 85 min in a penalty that was fouled on Crouch..
Woots.. LOL!! then went in and msn-ed all the way.. Played maple too..
Cleaned up after some crows attacked my lunch which happened to be on the table.. Sianded..
Lucky got extra packet..
Was MSNing when at 2.40pm.. My mum woke up and ask me go mop floor..
I was like.. WHAT?! ok la ok la..
Then I went out at 3.. She say go clean garden.. I WAS LIKE!! WA!!! garden?! So big!
Want me clear up the leaves? WA!!
Though I was like wth.. I still went..
I so guai can.
Wa.. tell u ar.. The garden so many leaves.. Then so diff rack.. Use too lil strength..
Trap only lil leaves.. Use alot strength and the stupid soil also fly up and hit ur legs..
So itchy.. So bo pian.. bear the discomfort and rake hard..
Worse part is Some nearly went into my eyes..
And worst is.. Some leaves super diff to rack as got roots block.. AHHHH!! go die la..
Hahaha.. But I still persevered.. Wa.. I could fill half the dustbin..
The big green one that the truck always come empty..
All leaves.. oh man.. The mosquitos relentless attacks irk me too..
but the reward was greater patience and ability to control temper and a nice nice garden..
Watered the plants too.. One durian tree.. One rambutan tree.. one lime tree.. Etc la.. hahah..
All nice nice.. Heh..
After that.. which is one hour later.. At 4.. I finished and went to bathe..
Then went sleep.. LOL!! for awhile before i make my way to my ah ma's house..
at about 6.20..

Had fantastical dinner there.. I think I gonna learn all her cookings.. I love to cook man..
Watched fantastic 4.. With fantastic dinner.. COOL!!
Show was nice.. jessica alba is very pretty.. :)
Hope she doesn't get into any scandals..
Big stars normally do..
well.. cut the cake at 9.30.. After the show ended la.. hahah.. if u are sharp enuff to notice..
fantastical cake too.. Shall upload the pic that we took with my dad next time..
Anyway.. I came back home lor..
And now.. i have this weird feeling.. Am I falling in love with her?
Cannot be ba.. I still can't forget....... It ain't possible man..
Haishzz.. I am confused..
Got school tml.. So I shall scram now.. Its like 12.30 soon..
Got econs and history..
In between got 9.30 to 1 break.. Going Hougang Stadium to run with Jon Quek.. He gonna crash one day..
Wait till I get the PE shirt.. :)
Cheerios..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:54:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.