Flying Escapades..

Friday, November 2, 2007

Today woke up at a Godly hour of 5.30am..
Why? Cuz I somehow just woke up..
Aiya.. My body siao de.. When I know got something super impt..
Cannot cock up one.. I will not sleep as deep de..
Then will exceptionally early wake up, feeling refreshed somehow..
Well.. Fact was I promised charlotte(other class one..) to help her print out her stuff..
I so good right? HAHAH!!
my beauty sleep can?
I need lotsa sleep de.. 10 hours.. Bleh..
Anyway, though I did like to say its nothing..
Sleeping less is a big deal to me..
but she more impt la..
OP ma..

People in trouble i sit back and xiu shou pang kuan meh?
I mean what i say lor.. Especially when I say I will do my best to help my fren..
Well.. I think i can see it from another angle..
So that I wun be late ever again..
I always procrastinate.. And thats why I am always late.. Homework, meeting.. etc la..
If i wan help my fren not to wait.. WAHAHAH!! then i cannot be late lor..
But what the heck la..
I needa change bit by bit..
I will try though.. Punctuality is a virtue.. :)
But I will definitely help my frens when they need it..
Try my besta best..

In fact, I want to be so close to God, that even if I have to die,
I wun regret having not done anything for Christ..
At that moment, death would be welcomed, cuz I would be able to conquer it anyway..
Well.. back to the fact that I reached school at 7 as promised..
But 2 two ppl, hui yu and charlotte still no come yet.. -.-"..
Talked to samantha from Zhss who is doing the same groundbreaker as us..
They not bad can. Then this su lin(dunno correct not..) keep bullying me la..
RAWRRR!! hao na bu ken nu dou...

Oh.. Met the two gals at 7.20.. And wa.. before that, I tell u.. the tension in the air is like..
SO THICK WITH FEAR AND ANTICIPATION!! both for PW!! and for MATH!! SIAO SIAO!!
I go toilet do big big things also hear ppl say dunno what formula..
arguing if A is of R, whether is got A not.. And Where N is.. WTH LA!! siao lor..
Cannot even *toot* *toot* in peace.. -.-"..
Well, before all this toilet thingy, I realised uncle henry not open yet..
hahah.. means the gals have to go to exam venue first,
while i wait for uncle henry's shop to be opened..
Went up to sit outside library to wait for Patson to come..
listened to the wonderful song "WO KE YI" the whole time..
Well.. i did listen to "key to my heart" , "walking away", "separate ways" and some others by craig david.
And "what's left of me" by nick lachey and "everything" by michael buble.. Its nice k..
Got some others la.. but I lazy to type all..

Printed charlotte's slides when uncle henry open his nice nice stall..
Then started our OP rehearsal all the way.. From Miss G to Miss May Koh.. to only ourselves, to playing bridge after 3.40 liddat..
Oh yeah.. I had to run and photocopy my result slip to hand in to Mr Goh..
So sorry sia.. i was late cuz of dedicated PW rehearsals..
and I played bridge only after giving to him hor..
Dun malign me.. hahaha..
Left after playing a bit of laptop games with patty..
Uncle wan close up le.. Bo pian..
So came home lor..
Went out for dinner and here I am blogging.. yeah..
Nothing much la.. OH!! i nearly got shocked again.. I saw the electricity jump at me from the socket switch can? Damn it.. i leaped back in shock..
Not time to die yet.. hahah.. Thank God.. :)

Haishzz.. My mum think my results sucks like shit..
For me.. I am like.. True la.. It sucks.. I could have done alot better..
but its not so jialat that I tio retain or like barely scrapped to promote right?
Not that jialat to kp and wan confiscate my laptop ba.. I so sad la..
Scold me till liddat.. make me du lan also..
Kept my temper though..
Sianz.. Haishzzz.. Guess I will stop here for now..

I emo-ed about someone/something again..
How I wish I can forget..
The fastest way is to like someone else..
I did.. But 2 factors made me stop..
It was unfair to that other person..
I rather stop liking le.. then fall in love again..
then second factor is ermm.. Cannot say la.. But I know I must give up jiu dui le..
So The second factor propelled me to continue trying to forget,
rather than like someone else..
The fact is I jiu shi FANG BU XIA!! already a few ppl tell me..
Na de qi, fang de xia..
I tell them.. So easy to fang xia.. I wun so tong ku le..
Sianz.. Leave it here ba.. Emo emo emo.. >.<
Wun show it though..
I want to be happy de k.. Bleh..

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:04:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.