Flying Escapades..

Monday, November 5, 2007

WA!!! my 200th POST!!!
TADA!!!! >.<

Wtheck lor.. Still lose to ppl who just had their 600th post.. !!!!!
Sianz la.. Who ask me last time not as consistent..
Somemore ppl start early..
Eh.. Wait.. Why the heck am I ranting on about who got more posts.. -.-"..
See la.. Stupid Snail.. ALL ur fault.. =X

Anyway.. Before I return to help cooking dinner..
Lets talk about what happen today..
Hmmm.. Cuz I late le.. So I chionged cab to school..
Reach liao jiu start doing lor..
Then played music while doing so.. So cool right?
Patson and I were singing along to I don't love you by Chemical Romance
Some songs by Michael Buble such as the spiderman de..
Well.. We edited our slides and rehearsed our OP!!
Then went and met Miss G!! She is so good la..
I tell you.. Arts teachers really rocks la.. Especially the Lit de..
OH YEAH!! MISS G!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! RAWRRRR!!!
YOU ARE JUST ONE DAY AFTER MY MUM'S BIRTHDAY!!
lol.. Today also Li Jie's Birthday..
Wished her too..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI JIE!!!
May the Lord look over both of you!! :)
Thank You God for giving MISS G till today.. :) Let her live longer..
CUZ SHE ROCKS!!! And I believe is a great testament to your love.. :)

After Miss G commented and stuff we went to eat lo..
Hmmm.. Burned my tongue and couldn't finish my food..
Besides, the food like too cold and tasteless too.. Perhaps thats cuz I burned my tongue..
Whatever.. Practised till 5 liddat then go home lor.. And here I am..
After 30 mins of helping out in the kitchen.. Going to go back le..
Cheerios.. Blog later ba..

Another page
carved upon my life at
6:35:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.