
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Wa.. Its so freaking late into the night and I started blogging..
Ok.. First up..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM *balloons and streamers stream down.. Sound of crackers*
LOL!! K la.. Wished her happy birthday..
Just finished hanging clothes in her place.. Bleh..
Now waiting for the next load to come..
Anyway.. Today, meaning yesterday, since its past 12, de morning sux..
Woke up late.. Ended up missing HARVESTER MEETING!!
Ahhhh.. bet I disappointed Kaiwen..
Sorry.. I really didn't mean it.. Still set Alarm clock at 9 ring de..
Just didn't wake up leh..
Anyway, reached late for lunch as well..
Went for an awesome service and sermon..
I Promise to u Lord..
I wun commit that sin again..
Nvr again.. And that I will have this urgency in me..
I wan my frens to be with me even when I die and go up to heaven..
Life is fragile.. I dun wanna lose my frens just like that..
I wanna let them know of your love and glorify ur name together..
I promise I wun be discouraged from rejections too..
I will be like what that rich man mentioned in Luke think chapter 14..
I will do whats best and not be hindered even when things dun go my way..
Cuz U are in control of everything..
Went to Evelyn's house after service..
Wa.. Damn it man.. Her house damn big.. 0.0..
Ok la.. Ur birthday haven't pass yet so I wun wish u happy birthday here..
Wait awhile more k? HAHAH!!
Anyway, had nice nice food there..
Thank God for her parents and Brothers..
well..
Other than her bro and her bro's fren who came later and her guy cousins who came later too..
And of cuz her Dad, I was pretty well the ONLY guy..
Only guy she invited.. Sianz..
Now her whole family is even more convicted I am like her bf..
Why? Cuz her mum accompanied her to buy me my birthday present the last time..
And her friends all think I like her too.. >.<
Diao.. We just frens k.. She got someone she like le..
She is a nice girl though.. So yeah..
But she is not an option until I manage to forget..........
And eh.. I dun think I will like her either.. -.-"..
ALWAYS WHACK ME!! and eh.. charlotte(chan), I dun dodge hor.. LOL!!
to tell u the truth, i dodge yours cuz its more fun to.. -.-"..
Oh no.. Sianz.. If she sees this, I am dead.. Confirm kena terrorized de..
Anyway, Her whacks are painful k..
Thanks to her, I got a good massage.. >.<
Well, went up to her room to stone.. Then went down again,
and kena bullied into taking pics with all of them..
What thorn among the "ROSES?!!!"
U get what I mean.. BLEH!!
LOL!! sianz.. they see this, I also die..
Had a fun time too..
THX EVELYN for ur wonderful party and ur nice nice rose.. :)
Back at home, And here I am lor.. LOL!! today was ok la.. Emo-ed abit somewhere..
Oh yeah.. I remembered where..
I was at Toa Payoh.. On the way to Evelyn's house.
On the bus, I sat all the way to the back, at the emergency exit..
And there was this couple who sat in the seats right in front of me..
And they were like so loving..
Especially when the guy put his arms around her and pull her to his side..
The girl rested her head on him, half facing him, smiling sweetly..
Then the guy smile and pulled her closer, smelling her hair..
Wa.. so nice can.. A hug is what I always yearn for.. and they are like..
doing it in front of me..
There were many other things they did too..
Like teasing each other holding her hand and stuff la..
I was so reminded of...... and I just emo-ed lor..
Halfway through, I was reminded of God..
I prayed to God..
God.. I really need u now.. Can U just hug me close to ur side and never let me go..
I really need ur comfort.. Dun let me tempted by the Devil anymore..
And though I wasn't totally cleared of my emotions and memory of.... and how I wanted to be like the guy in front of me with.........,
I felt alot better..
I smiled cuz I know God is with me and that is all that matters now and forever..
I love you.. but I love God the most.. Cuz He is truly my God.. The God who knows me best..
However, in this physical realm, U are the one that I seek..
U are the one that I want to spend my life with..
U are the one that I want to spend the whole night watching the sky with..
U are the one that I want to bring to see all the beautiful things..
U are just the one.. My only one............
carved upon my life at 12:28:00 AM