Flying Escapades..

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Well.. Today was ok..
Woke up like damn late.. at 11.. -.-"..
Suppose to meet at 12..
Sianz.. I chionged.. But still reached at 1..
Sianz lor..

Well.. If u were thinking what I was talking about,
I was going for my CG meeting..
Unit de..
Anyway, wa.. the games ar.. seriously got me damn wet..
Had serious fun.. Think I will try get pics posted..
If I get them..
Had to go off for track after that..
Sianz lor.. they going cycling leh.. I WAN I WAN!!
But then just nice wei qian called and asked..
Eh.. u going training?
I was like okok.. I go lor..
then jiu liddat promise to go le..
RAWRR!! well.. I must go anyway..
Haishzz.. East Coast Park.. Seldom got this kinda fun de..
Not anymore.. not when I dun have any close frens..

Anyway, went to bus like still half wet.. =X
dried up kind of wet ba.. Chiong to SR and trained..
Today was quite ok.. Wa..
I can feel my speed increase by alot leh..
Cool man..
Anyway, training was okok.. Kinda tough in a way..
But what I learnt of after training was what shocked me..
Apparently, ppl feel that I am a bugger.. Wa lao..
Some of them say I dun care.. But you actually said this?
When I stood by u when u were down, and when ppl kp me..
U not only didn't stand up for me.. U joined in..
I suck right?
Another person also..
KNS!! see me smile smile then behind my back liddat...
I super du lan..
But now i dun care le..
I suck I suck la.. U where not happy..
If u think I am a stalker.. Then good luck to u..
Cuz that ain't even stalking..
When I go down to stalking ppl.. U will just be a prey to be killed..
Trust me.. What u think I do as stalking were just mere concern as a fren..
KNS!! Worst one is U!!
CANNOT BELIEVE U SAY I BUGGER!!
I irritating.. Wa.. Really buay tahan..
Whatever la..

Bathed and left SR for Some talk by Adam Khoo..
Was already late.. Whats worse was MRT broke down.. Wa lao..
How suay man.. Then in the end.. Just go home la..
hahah.. And chiong PW lor..
Zzzzz..

I WILL FORGET YOU!! I WILL!!
I will forget every single piece of you that I put my feelings into..
That way, I can forget I ever liked u..
Even say Love.. Hrmphh..

Anyway,
Listening to: 我可以by 蔡旻佑
Very nice song..

寄没有地址的信 这样的情绪有种距离
你放着谁的歌曲 是怎样的心情
能不能说给我听 雨下得好安静
是不是你 偷偷在哭泣
幸福真的不容易
在你的背景有我爱你
我可以陪你去看星星
不用再多说明 我就要和你在一起
我不想又再一次和你分离
我多么想每一次的美丽 是因为你

寄没有地址的信 这样的情绪有种距离
你放着谁的歌曲 是怎样的心情
能不能说给我听 雨下得好安静
是不是你 偷偷在哭泣
幸福它真的不容易
在你的背景有我爱你
我可以陪你去看星星
不用再多说明 我就要和你在一起
我不想又再一次和你分离
我多么想每一次的美丽 是因为你

我可以陪你去看星星
不用再多说明 我就要和你在一起
我不想又再一次和你分离
我多么想每一次的美丽 是因为你

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:26:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.