Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS!!
that is if there still is after such a long blog break.. hahah..

Anyway.. Like I said.. My Hols have been so busy..
Every Week will always definitely been filled up with quite a no. of church activities..
Training, teaching.. CGs.. Outreaching.. Camp.. Just Liddat..
4 weeks of my hols were totally OWNED..
Oh.. Not mentioning my CCA...
Running and running.. training and more training.. My feet aches..

Well.. So naturally.. With all these things occupying up ur hols..
The rest of the time.. Would naturally for someone like me, be used to have fun..
And thats the reason why, I am still stuck with 20 essays.. wth..
and 2 book to complete reading.. Am I screwed or am I screwed?

Anyway.. Having gone thru so much in Hols..
A life Transformation side of me in Church Camp where God spoke to me Big time..
Training as a core team member..
Getting tougher trainings in CCA..
Achieving a new height in terms of my speed.. (stamina still needs improving..)
I say le.. Every event i run in Sports Day.. I will Own..
I say this in confidence of my preparation and the Victory Christ has promised us..
Haishzz.. Must have faith man.. Against ppl like Thomas.. I am scared..
He may be just abit slower than me.. But his stamina is woots..
He can run at his fastest speed for a longer time than me..
Meaning after sprinting against each other for 8 times of 100m..
The first three I would win him..
But the rest I will be thrashed..
Oh man.. What crap..
Oh and Nash is improving greatly.. Speed still loses to me..
BUT WTH is wrong with his monstrous stamina..
So worthy of admiring..
I gonna try to gain that Stamina..
And with it.. I would be a crazily fast runner with no limits..
but then.. The flat Foot I have slows me down like a thorn in my flesh..
Every time i run.. My feet just aches and pains so much that i can't help it..
Gonna see a doctor again.. To get my insoles done..
I ain't losing till the last bit.. heh..

Ok la..
Went For A Christmas party on Sunday..
3 Words..
Best Christmas Ever
Thx Evelyn.. And thank your family too..
They rock.. definitely..
Well.. Had Fun with playing mahjong and Uno, which I won..
And oh.. The worst parts had gotta be the part when I kena sabo to eat that disgusting cheese..
And when Her bro say I hum ji cuz I haven't go army.. >.<
I can be serious if I wan k..
Just that when I am in that fun mode.. I more paiseh..
Esp when I came with a present that does not meet the standard..
Sianded.. Of Cuz paiseh la.. ppl bring all 10 bucks de..
I bring one that like only 2-3 bucks..
then of cuz dun wan exchange ma..
Liddat also kena scolded.. >.<
So much for being someone who knows his limits..

Anyway.. that was totally the coolest party I have ever been to..
hahah.. What a nice family.. :)
Anyways.. Had a "convert" for Christmas..
was so happy. But realised yesterday that he didn't really accepted Christ..
Just his form of paying respect.. 0.0
Got so upset over it cuz it seemed my mistake..
Ahhhhh.. To think I was so happy that He's saved..
Guess I learnt a lesson..
Ok.. its only 2.51pm now anyway..
later going my Aunt's house make pizza?!!
Sianded.. rather stay at home and slack actually..
So irritating.. perhaps go there play soccer to thrash my cousin.. Heh..
badminton too!! hehe..
shall leave it here for awhile..
I think I have caught that bug to blog again.. update when I am back then.. :)
Cheerios..

And A very HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!! >.<

Another page
carved upon my life at
2:02:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.