
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Hmmm.. I know I haven't been blogging for awhile..
But well.. I didn't feel like it..
Anyway.. I dunno if u all know this..
But I went for audition for SRJC's musical with Patson, Mai and Lionel..
Well.. I got in.. among with 18 other ppl..
How exciting this is gonna be.. I dunno..
I volunteered for Literature Night too..
I am excited yet scared.. hahah.. Well.. I am not much of a performer u know..
Track trainings have been increasingly difficult..
We started out with 7 hurdles and now we have 20.. With increased heights..
Our high knee run also includes more hurdles.. with greater distance between each hurdle..
Meaning we needa stretch.. and also more hurdles..
We also started the 5km run.. Wa.. I think if we continue like this..
Next year cross country would be no problem liao..
But one must keep in mind the soccer players..
Their endurance level are way higher than ours and woah..
Their speed ain't a joke too..
Well.. I will just run for Cross Country but I dun aim to win la..
The soccer players too pro le..
I will just chiong for Sports Day and Nationals.. >.<
Training also starts including this run.. the name skips my mind now..
But I shall update u on its name..
The main idea is that we needa have 9 runners..
With 50m in between on the track.. One runner starts.. and strides for 50m..
Then passes the baton to another while he stops at that station and waits for his turn again..
its a 50m stride for a few rounds..
So if u calculate.. 8 times of 50 per round..
we do 3 rounds..
thats 24 times.. we do get tired.. super tired..
LOL!! But I shall not give up cuz the nationals are my aim..
I shall aim for the top.. :)
God's promise.. to make us the head and not the tail.. :)
Anyway.. Homework is abounding and I haven't started yet..
Can someone date me out to study? -.-"..
20 freaking essays ain't a joke lehz.. Well..
I gotta do it somehow..
Watched "The Kingdom" recently..
Its quite a nice show.. And its ending makes me sad..
Dunno why that brave officer has to die.. STUPID TERRORISTS!!
>.<
Dunno what the hell is wrong with them.. Bomb ppl.. Kill ppl..
Where the heck have they offended u? All for Allah they always say..
Allah really asked them to kill?! How can it be?
Not even questioning its existence..
How can u say that God asks u to kill?
Oh man.. U are just defaming ur God la..
Thank God my God is Great.. He is slow to anger and abounding in Love..
I watched Enchanted one day before it even came to air.. and Now..
I am super addicted to its soundtrack..
I gonna get all of them..
Enchanted is nice.. I believe I mentioned it in my blog.. 2 weeks ago..
Its just so nice.. Hahahah.. The actress is so pretty.. >.<
Two movies le.. And now I am officially broker than ever..
Camp is coming too.. I can't wait for it..
9 to 12 december.. X29!! Its my wallpaper now.. heh..
Shall go for now.. Cheerios..
carved upon my life at 12:31:00 PM