Flying Escapades..

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Come here for a quick blog though i dun have the time..

Anyway, Week passes like so fast,
and so does the weekend..
I screwed my math test on friday..
Nearly died during training cuz I had PE in the morning..
Besides I injured my legs.. Damn flat foot(s), it hurts like hell and prevent me from reaching my full potential..
Well.. Anyway, i went for the first two rehearsal on wednesday and friday..
Received the script on Friday, its super funny..
hahaha.. I got so many lines that I am scared..
Sianded..
Went for church yesterday..
Had Amazing Race.. Travelled to Cathay, glass house, TAKA, wheelock place, suntec, then esplanade..
Was fun la.. Suppose to win de lor..
But we got last.. Cuz I seriously think the two other teams cheated..
So much for integrity.. But whatever la..
I needa repent man.. I was grumbling like alot how I can't figure out why we lost..
Katarina was right to scold us.. Its all about making the newcomers have fun..
Grumbling will just bring down the fun atmosphere..
Well.. i will learn man..
But i still wun admit that we got last..
We are definitely first..

Haishzz.. Sianded.. Stressed out recently and used vulgarities too..
Mum annoys me and I sorta like hurt Shem with certain stuff I said..
Oh man..
I feel so guilty..
Thank God I spoke to him and he understood..
That relief nvr felt better..
k la.. guess i better stop blogging now..
Gotta Go le..
Came just to let "me" have some posts to look at.. >.<
kk.. of cuz include other readers la.. :)
CHEERIOS!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:06:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.