
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Hmmm.. Wun be using much of coms these days..
Came and blog cause We had to research for some GP thing..
Well.. Dunno why I am feeling like sorta down now..
Like going into this emo state..
Loss seems imminent..
Dunno la.. Its those things that makes u think and wanna scream out..
WHY THE $%^&*( MUST things happen this way..
Dunno la.. Dun care..
Btw.. Just to update.. Saturday there was this lit walk where I had to thread my eyebrows and,
dance this indian dance.. Fun la.. hahah..
Super short but had fun anyway.. Saw loads.. So enriching and so fun.. dunno what to say..
Just can't really put the fun emotion in this post when I am feeling so down.. It sux..
Aiya.. Go le la.. Dun be an ass and whine about how fcked up life is..
Cheerios..
carved upon my life at 8:30:00 PM