Flying Escapades..

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today was draining..
Had history in the morning.. Then PE..
Which drained the shit out of me..
Then had to get through Econs..
Which was sorta freaking many people out..
Quite a no. of people were absent.. lucky them..

Hmmm.. Went for Dance practice and missed training for track..
Damn.. Not that I wanted to..
But then the entire group of them would be deterred if I weren't around..
Cuz whatever thing we are dancing.. Doing it as a group would help alot..
Haishzz.. learnt a no. of things too.. With people telling me I am.......
and how I am a good....... and that that person dun mind.........
0.0
and also about something else I can't reeally say here.. Sorta promised my fren I needa shut up.. >.<
K ba.. I am quite happpy and cheerful i guess.. Had this talk from NUS that I swear made me motivated..
Cheryl.. I will definitely make it to the double degree course de..
Law and Business..
Or Law and Economics..
Lets chiong together!!
The whole class too.. :)

Oh oh oh!! did i tell u? I totally love the J2s in the Musical cast team.. :)
Gambate K!! Lets do this together.. Studies and Musical!! YEAH!! :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:00:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.