Flying Escapades..

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Warning: The post below contains content only suitable for mature ppl.. If u are immature.. plz dun continue reading.. All thoughts and speech and opinion are mine and if anyone feels offended.. U shouldn't unless U deserved it.. and are guilty of it..




Hmmm.. haven't been blogging in a damn long time..
guess I have been pretty busy for the past week..
What with a mountain of essays..
Oh man.. The thought of it really demoralises me..
I always thought.. With Stress at the right amount I will do it.. at the last min..
But now.. This humongous pile of work just makes me feel like not doing it..
And its adding on.. I am going crazy..

Anyways..
Before I finally go to complete my econs hols homework..
I shall just briefly blog out what happened in the past week..
Well.. Last week was crazy.. Ponned school on monday cuz i know its impossible for me to hand up my Hols' homework..
Camped at Kovan Macs.. but the stress just killed me..
Didn't accomplish much either..
What so irritating is that.. Cuz u needa get an MC,
U waste time at the polyclinic queueing up.. I wasted 3 freaking hours cause of that..
And its not mentioning travel time..
ARGHH!!
So in the end, i only completed one question that day..
haishzz.. J2 life is driving me up the wall..

Tuesday..
Kena killed by Mrs Sim and Miss Koh..
Essays owed were doubled..
In fact, up till now.. I still owe Mrs Sim the Essays..
Went thru the hellish day..
guess U could say Tracks was the best.. Though u can die from the crazy training..
At least it was least stressful..

Wednesday..
Dun neeed go lessons..
Cuz I had to report in as Games IC..
La Di Da.. Took Charge of the game SpiderWeb..
And by the time i was released.. lessons were over..
Well.. I could go home.. but SINCE it was CCA Fair day..
We had to stay and Advertise our CCA!!
Went around getting ppl to join.. And demoing..
Sianded.. Only so few ppl interested.. WTH right?

Thursday..
games IC again..
this time it was wet games.. Took charge of Minesweeper..
had three different safe routes planned out..
Mine was route one..
And I can safely say my route was the one that killed most ppl.. HAHAH!!
Even the other games IC said.. use one.. Use ONE!!
LOL!! was released and had only to go for CT period..
Killed again by GP teacher who is my CT teacher..
Come to think of it.. I still needa do her Compre too.. WTH!!
Went for Training after that.. Got fed up with Thomas cuz HE SUX!!
What kinda Freaking Vice Captain is he? No leadership qualites jiu SUA..
He doesn't even fcking give a damn about his team..
Warm up tell him run too fast le.. Got ppl watching..
then Some ppl run so much slower that we dun even fcking look like a team..
but that fcked up asshole think he so pro.. just cause he Vice Captain..
And the coach always say he got potential.. Think he always right.. KNS!!
PUII!!
Liddat be leader.. So zai go be leader of the kingdom of shit la..
And Hor.. dun think i very kp k..
not only i say de hor..
nash also say he make our team like super separated cuz he run too fast..
He pissed many others off too la..
Then after that, got this high knee thing.. 7 steps so far.. Tell Him he say nvm.. can de..
I say u siao ar.. We do in the start of year 4 to 5 steps liddat like dying le..
jeremy first time u wan him die?
U strain him like that wun make him stronger k..
He wun listen.. say its alright.. And cuz it was so fcking far.. Many ppl keep back kicking..
I told him it was cuz it was far that ppl back kick.. (u tend to back kick when u needa stretch.. its physics.. the angle and all.. That asshole take that sub also dun understand.)
He also dun care.. nah Bei la..
tell Tong Pin.. He heck care.. Say dun wan care.. What kinda team is this..
Only give a damn about yourself.. Somemore the principal or dunno who said just that morning..
its ppl who bother that makes the difference..
KNS!! Make me du lan nia.. Thinking of telling Miss Thiang..

Went for CG after that.. Sianz lor.. So tired le still needa walk.. >.<>.< ---me--- dun scold me k.. >.<

Cheerios..

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:01:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.