
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Woah.. I am back after so long..
31st Jan till now? great 17 days..
Man.. Many things happen.. Many..
Life is like getting better.. I hope it stays this way..
I wanna start studying..
Dream and work for it..
I wanna be that someone I can be..
Hmmm.. Lit night was a great highlight..
Love miss yow.. Miss her too.. Man.. Why does she have to go to IJC..
Our class misses her.. and just that perfomance alone was what lifted the night..
Man.. I nearly cried.. The Year Head cried..
miss yow was close to crying when something made her laugh..
Everyone else too.. I can't believe we did miss her so much..
The class.. I believe we are more bonded..
That night was just so special.. Seems like grads night.. Everyone dressed..
Being Happy... Felt like I have gotten all the As i wanted.. Etc..
Haishzz.. Guess Its time to put it to reality..
2A01.. Trust me.. All of us have this in us.. We want it.. WE need it..
And we Can DO it.. all of us..
i dunno how many of u are going to see this.. But we came as a class.. We will go as a class..
how many has survived the promos?
the 20 of us.. We are not gonna survive the As..
We are gonna ace it so badly that we did all be able to go to the University we want..
Can we do it? We can..
Lets start.. our legend.. Do it for Miss Yow who has tolerated us in our J1 year..
Do it for every single teacher who cared.. Do it for us.. yeah.. I hope i can make everyone see this..
Hope I might have the chance to talk to everyone in class.. We have this bond that is just so special..
We got thru so much shit.. and we shall go thru As.. yep.. we will..
To 2A01'08.. lets do it..
carved upon my life at 4:25:00 PM