
Monday, March 17, 2008
First day of school and it stinks already..
Just realised I flunked my Econs and GP?!!
GP is the one that is shocking me..
Really emo-ed the whole day..
Sorry to Leo and others.. Was so Emo that I went off to be alone..
Worse thing that me emo more was that its not like I gonna pass History..
Lit? They gonna mark at a strict note.. I dunno too..
Man.. I really am screwed.. Mum's gonna kill me..
In fact, she just kpkb me again.. LIKE WTF?
I was in the room listening to Too Close for Comfort..
The song being one that is loud..
I thought I heard someone calling me.. I shout.. yeah? And turned down my music waiting for a response.. There was nothing..
Then They call again..
I was like OK!!!
Cuz they keep shouting.. (they, cause my father joined in..)
And then my mum say.. in chinese.. WHY CALL U SO MANY TIMES NVR ANSWER?
Then I was come out.. saying.. OKKK OKKK!!!
Then my mum say my attitude sucks..
I was like KKN.. WTF?!
I canno hear u kp me still so much cock..
wtf la.. This is a fucked up day.. Not like my flu was making it all better.
Sneezing.. Watery eyes.. so hot somemore.. made everything worse..
Fuck man.. So much stuff to do also.. I go do le..
carved upon my life at 9:32:00 PM