Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mood: Sianded, scared and just sianded..

Haishzz.. Sianded sia..
The More I think about it.. The more screwed I think I am..
zzzz.. HOW!!! HISTORY!!! AHHHH!!
Tml's like doooomsday man..
3 freaking books that were rushed thru by the department.. -.-"..
I swear man.. after this common test.. i gonna memorise the boooks by end of march..
Or my name not Chow Zhi Xian..

Haishzz.. Problem is.. I will be screwed if I dun do well for common tests..
Mum confiscate laptop, handphone and if she can..
I think my weekends are screwed.. along with very early curfews..
WTF right..
Damn.. I am super scared liao..
ok la.. Dun spend so much time typing.. Write more after CT!!
CHEERIOS!! CHIONG HISTORY!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh btw.. I RAN MORE THAN 20 rounds today!! YAY!!
hahaha.. actually is 20 runs la.. but 2 rounds of it was lane 3.. 1 and a half of it was lane 2..
And 7 rounds of it was lane 8.. HAHAH!!
So distance covered more than just 20x400m..
I COVERED MORE THAN 8KM!! WOOOOTS!! so gonna continue tml..
YUP!! build abs.. and stamina.. and MUSCLES!! WOOHOOO!! >.<
JIAYOU LEO!! Lets make it to 50KG!! HEH!!
ok.. History time now.. Cheerios then..
EnthuEmoKid Signing offf!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:05:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.