
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Hmmm.. I believe that people have read my post on 2nd march..
And EVEN commented it in their blogs..
Can't be bothered.. its my opinion.. Easy way out? U think its easy..
U haven't even faced the shit i felt when I had to tell u that ur way of thinking was wrong the other time..
Its like what u said.. "studies very impt"
When I told u that the other time that U are doing it right, U retorted that U are not wrong..
So dun even think of giving the "I am more righteous" shit..
In fact, I find it hilarious.. U are looking forward to my retribution u say..
How the evil of man shows.. Compassionate? PUI!!
you have already lost it already..
Besides, you are part of the little things that I tried so hard in.. But still fail anyway..
I just dun find it meaningful anymore to do things that dun succeed.. Not once.. Twice..
Many times.. How many of them whom I was "responsible" for that left in the end?
How many times have I approach ppl and work damn hard to see nothing?
Its true.. I am discouraged.. And I rather study now..
U can continue doing it the right way..
Perhaps when I am back.. U can tell me how He has made a change in your life..
I still believe in Him, that He is the One.. Its just that I dun wanna commit so much anymore..
Give me something to believe in and work for and i will..
Not something that fails and fails so many times i dunno how many times anymore..
Anyway.. The results from my Chinese ain't what I wanted.. Should I retake? I dunno..
Sucks man..
i feel so pissed after reading a post that I dun feel like saying about the Musical Camp now..
Nvm.. Tell u in the night i guess.. i go sleep le..
bye people..
carved upon my life at 4:19:00 AM