Flying Escapades..

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Man.. I am damn irritated.. By what I learnt of awhile ago..
All the accusations.. makes me so fed up..
Sometimes I feel like telling people who come my blog..
and then find themselves being offended to just fuck off..
So buay song just go away and do ur own fucking stuff la..
wth lor..

Buay song jiu say out.. Dun act nice nice.. then turn around backstab me..
Fucked up ppl.. Make me so pissed..
I hate people like that.. Dun go putting words into my mouth..
Or i will make sure u pay for it..
KNN!! The thought of it just makes my blood boil..
And I can't reveal much.. if not i blog everything out..
FUCK!!! Mother fuckers.. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!
I seriously never gonna forgive u.. whoever u are.. and u know who u are for these..
NB!! wan blog about stuff happily also cannot..
I am just one step away from cursing u.. and i wun do that..
I wun lower myself to your fcked up standard..
That stupid i am so righteous self..
seriously.. u can't stand me. just fcked off from this blog and dun read..
These ARE MY OPINIONS!!

Stop your childish acts and just grow up..
man.. Come to think of it.. I shouldn't be wasting my time on scums like u..
MY CONSCIENCE IS CLEAR!!
Classify me as WHATEVER u wan.. Dun let me hear u sayin things i haven't done..
Or things i didn't say..
OR I SWEAR!! U will pay for it..
FOR THE FUCKING ACCUSATIONS ON THINGS I HAVEN'T DONE!!
Seriously.. Go get a life..
If U dun UNDERSTAND ME!!
DUN GO FUCKING THINK U DO!! AND LABEL ME AS SOMETHING I AM NOT!!
DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM GOING THROUGH?!
DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT I THINK?!
DO U EVEN KNOW ANYTHING?!
U DUN!! SO SHUT UR FUCKED UP TRAP AND RUN TO UR FUCKING HOLE AND DO UR OWN FUCKING STUFF!!
KNNBCCB!!
PATHETIC PEOPLE WHO THINK SO HIGH AND MIGHTY OF YOURSELVES!!
U KNOW WHO U ARE!! YEAH!! I WILL GET RETRIBUTION!!
AND WHAT MAKES U THINK U ARE BETTER?
SERIOUSLY!! HYPOCRITICAL FOUL MOUTH-ED CHILDISH FUCKED UP MALIGNING U!!
Dun U EVEN THINK That U ARE BETTER THAN ME!! SPREADING THNGS LIKE THAT!!
U DUN HAVE TO FACE ANY OF MY TROUBLES SO DUN GO THINK U ARE GOOD AND ALL AND ADD TO MY TROUBLES!!
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:34:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.