
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Mood: Sianded (The "I-am-real-Screwed" feeling)
Haishzz.. So much shit next week..
Or should I say tml onwards..
Haishzz.. So much to know.. So little time..
And then there is that problem that I cannot type out here..
Since people concerned do read this blog..
But then I really dunno what to do about it..
I know I can just push it to the back of my head..
But then, I am afraid it might be too costly to do so..
Dunno la.. So screwed..
SO many shit stuff..
Anyway, Someone did my true fren test.. and got so high sia..
I kena shock..
Confirm tyco one can.. -.-"..
Oh.. This week's CT period is crap can..
Talk about what how we cannot convert people in school or do church stuff outside sch..
I accused someone of being the source of all this..
that someone denied..
Whatever lor.. Principal did say that it was cuz he saw some gals outside dunno do what..
Hold CG or what..
OR might have been something else..
Dunno la.. Wonder how the heck u people are going to run the show now..
Well, being in church for so long.. The best way u ppl would say.. Let's pray for it..
God will have a way..
Somehow, I have lost that childlike faith.. How is he going to help when things have just been made more difficult..
The bible always says.. He works in way we cannot see..
Yeah.. True sia..
I REALLY CANNOT see how he is gonna work past this..
Sorry if u see this, for the skepticism..
Besides, I find it alot better when I make frens without that motive of bringing them to know God..
Know them first.. Let them know you care, before u bring them in.. yeah..
So much better and stable.. Guess, I dun really agree with how you ppl believe it works..
Whatever I guess..
back to studying!
liverpool won 3-1 anyway.. :))
carved upon my life at 10:40:00 PM