
Monday, April 14, 2008
Back again.. After a tiring day..
Today really sucks...
Totally..
Had Heats for SR Olympics.. like wtf..
Was so happy la.. 200m and 100m first..
Then went and ran for 4x100m
And GOD DAMN IT!!
WE WERE SO FUCKING DISQUALIFIED!!
WHY?
Cuz WE FREAKING WENT OF OUT THE PASSING ZONE!!
Dunno if its my fault for not noticing it either.. Damn it la..
I mean.. Though u can pin it on my fren for standing at the wrong place..
U can argue that why didn't i see it?
Is it my fault then?
SUCKS!!!!
Main problem is that normally when we train.. We train at lane 4 to 8..
so lane 1 the zone is nearer cuz its like lesser distance cuz of curve ma..
So I didn't notice it at all.. Can't even FUCKING see can..
All I know was I see Ryan's figure and I just pass to him.. and it felt right..
cuz it was around abit in front of the other lanes..
Imagine my horror and shock when KIND miss Rivera(whatever.. dunno how spell..) Tell us.. WTF!!!
I damn du lan.. Sch's has a point cuz we broke the rule.. so I can't argue much..
BUT ITS LIKE SO DARK can.. And Ryan may not have noticed ma..
Now its like we so du lan cuz can win de..
I dunno the rest.. But I wasn't even running at max speed.. I was runniing at 75% speed and we dropped the baton..
and we still can get first.. or even if second.. lose to the first by milliseconds..
I jiu shi Buay Song we can lose cuz of zonal problems that is like caused by the fact that I didn't even seee the line la..
AND WORSE STILL!! My fren coming to support me on Wednesday.. And I had to lose this race that is confirm win de.. WTFWTFWTFWTF!!! I REALLY VERY FUCKING PISSED!!
And that promise I made someone of winning the Award for best sportsman..
One that wins the most races.. And this one is like confirm win de can?
CONFIRM!! I dun care if u say i am being hao lian.. but its the fact.. ITS CONFIRM WIN!!!
did u see our speed in overtaking others even though we were damn behind after dropping baton?
ITS HORRIFYINGLY FAST!!!
EVEN I was SHOCKED!! and the bigger shock came of cuz when I realised we were disqualified..
DAMN IT!!
SORRY to that person whom i made that promise to.. it seems so much more impossible now.. Haishzz.... SORRY!!! And to think i wrote it so huge on my blog like a few times that i will win it for u.. damn.... I FEEEEEL DAMN BUAY SONG NOW!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
carved upon my life at 10:45:00 PM