Flying Escapades..

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hmmmm...
Finally can blog.. So much to say..
hahahah.. but the rush is over.. hahaha.. that euphoria is gone.. >.<

Anyway.. Have been real happy cause I won the 100m race in SR Olympics..
Man.. I didn't know I will be able to win Thomas or Hiakel(dunno how spell his name)
I mean.. they are both crazily fast people..
I remembered me crossing the finishing line and thinking.. Dang.. I think i lost..
Even people commented.. Eh.. Why u win le still sit there like super sad liddat..
I was like.. I thought i lost.. -.-"..
This elation brings me to cloud nine.. Got the 100m gold medal..
Lol.. the emcee had to pronouce my name wrongly..
what chow zhi han.. -.-"..
LOL!! I was like AHHHHHH!!! Why will pronouce liddat.. heh..
Ok la.. Took a picture with my house cup after that..
yup..

I remembered I was so happy that I didn't mind going to school on Thursday..
And somehow.. My muscles didn't even ache.. i mean..
I ran during track on tuesday..
It was raining.. and we ran 10 freaking rounds around the schoool.. thats damn far..
Considering how we weave in and out of diff parts of school..
hahaha.. Then thursday went for training again..
Other than the fact that my feet hurts like siao again..
I was not in the least bit tired.. dotz right?
Thomas is enraged that he was given 3rd when he was suppose to be 2nd...
lol.. dunno la.. only God knows.. But I am glad people agreed that it was obvious that i won..
I seriously thought someone was beside me when i crossed the finishing line.. hahahah..

After the race.. SMSes keep flooding in.. Even teachers came to tell me..
WOW zhi xian I didn't know u can run so fast.. Its the first time I have seen u run.. -.-"..
ok la.. the only thing i dun like is that i failed to complete my promise..
To get the sportsman thing..
I was so far from ryan who got 7 medals.. 6 gold and one bronze or silver i think..
i only had 3 gold.. sianz..
Oh... Did the skit with Cheryl.. And now millions of people are speaking to me with the first words..
WILL YOU?!
WA!! I was like RAWRRRRR!!!!

Anyway.. have been real troubled with something else lately..
Dun think its appropriate to state it here la.. but yeah..
And I AM BROKE!! RAWRRR STUPID DURIAN UNCLE!!
PUNCH HIM!!! AR-BISH!!!
i spent 60 bucks on his freaking durian..
From about 100 plus bucks in the morning to nil in the night..
Wa lao.. its scary la..
But can't say its the most i have ever spent in a day or on a single person..
The most was last year's jan.. man.. 200 bucks.. >.<
Maybe can get ready to break record.. 1000 bucks.. -.-"..
That is if I have the money..
I am kinda poor know? Considering the amount of money spent on Food..
I am a glutton and thats why I have a fat tummy..
Irritating thing is i tell ppl.. they dun believe.. still wan whack me..
Stupid stupid buggers.. RAWRRR!!

ok la.. kinda needa go le.. will upload whatever photos i have next time after i get them..

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:08:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.